• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Just me or have there been much problems the last week's?

Suttung

Mar 22, 2018
I have a Formuler z7+, and the last week's I have been suffering with lots of freezing and lag on swedish channels. On regular/hd/fhd channels. I have a 250/100 line in and the box is getting 88/95 with cable, tried a Tp-link Ethernet-to-usb dongle and get about 245/100 to the box. But there is still as much problem with freezing and lag.

I got a Ubiquiti Amplifi HD router and new Ethernet cables wich is about 5meters long.

The freezing can be a few minutes sometimes, but usually shorter than one minute. Actually missed almost a whole song under Eurovision song contest. I have not been able to see a whole program/film the last week's without any freezing or lag.

So is it just me or does this affect everyone?

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hi there!

I myself watch the whole Eurovision on the SVT 1 FHD and had no issues whatsoever the whole evening..

May i ask what ISP you have ?

Telia and Bahnhof are known to have issues..

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Im afraid so.. the wierd thing is that it seems to only be in some places in Sweden where Bahnhof are having issues...

Suttung

Mar 22, 2018
Damn, Bahnhof is my favorite ISP. I don't know but maybe it have something to do who deliver the service, here it is Zitius.

Since they got the service a few years ago everything went downwards, I believe Telia vad the service and back then everything worked. But also the amount of customers and usage of bandwidth is far much more now than back then.

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Correct.. On different locations in Sweden its actually not Bahnhof thats the main supplier of your internet but rather a smaller ISP where Bahnhof leases its internet from..

I dont belive your hardware is at fault either since you seem to have nice hardware around.. You are not using a Router from Bahnhof at all correct ?

Suttung

Mar 22, 2018
No I'm not using Bahnhofs router, i got a Ubiquiti Amplifi HD. I had the same issues with TP-Link Archer c7 v2, increased from 100/10 to 250/100 and changed to the Ubiquiti for 2 months ago to see if my experience would be better. But nothing changed, but the last week's have been terrible tho.

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
Therefore, I mean that you should test with your 4G network.

1) Does it work without a problem if you test on a mobile application?
2) Have you tried to disable the line and re-enable it?
3) Ask your reseller to change the password for the current line.
4) Do you have the latest update on your OTT TV box?

Suttung

Mar 22, 2018
Long time ago I tested some mobile applications, but on my wifi, when there was some problems and while I did try that there was no problem to watch on mobile. But streaming to Chromecast is not optimally in my household.

If you mean if I have tried to cut the power, yes I have rebooted my whole house by breaking the power several times.

I have used several resellers the last year, both of you in fact. And I have been having the same problems since I started using IPTV for like 1 1/2 year ago.

Yes in fact Formuler have sent me updates line 4 times in a few weeks, and it feels like it got worse since then.

Suttung

Mar 22, 2018
Hi there!

I myself watch the whole Eurovision on the SVT 1 FHD and had no issues whatsoever the whole evening..

May i ask what ISP you have ?

Telia and Bahnhof are known to have issues..
Do you know what ISPs there is which work best? I have been in contact with Bahnhof, but as they are not the provider of my IPTV they really can't help. I did read somewhere that they do not use Single connection and that was the problem. But they do use Single connection, I asked them about that

Lagal

Fast response and free support - paypal,btc&swish
Feb 5, 2017
sweden
Reseller ID
smurferina
i have several clients using bahnhof with no problem what so ever

Reactions: Suttung