• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

*LITE SERVICE* Channels for sale. New channels added, new options added.

nicgentile

May 27, 2019
This is a LITE service and we don't plan on doing thousands of channels. The most we shall do is around 150 - 200 based on demand and popularity and may go for more should need arise. Our focus is quality not quantity and making it easier to setup or fill a channel gap.

Channel Options include US/UK/CA/BR/ES/AR/Caribbean/IN/MY/ID/MX/PK/PH/PT, though due to demand, we are only currently streaming US/UK/CA/Caribbean. If you need streams for the other listed countries, just ask, we have them, they are just disabled cause of demand. We have all the passes for all the major sporting events across the globe, and if there is something missing, again you can ask and we shall find it for you.

We are now actively restreaming. There is an invite only Discord Channel setup to help with communications, so, there is that. If you are looking for an all in one package including a Working Panel, VPS and channels, we also do such setups.

Minimum channels is now 10 channels.

£40 for 10 Connections (£4 per connection)
£75 for 25 Connections (£3 per connection)
£125 for 50 Connections (£ 2.5 per connection)
£200 for 100+ Connections (£2 per connection)

Reactions: youbuywebuy

Samar

Oct 23, 2019
London
Reseller ID
Samar
This is a LITE service and we don't plan on doing thousands of channels. The most we shall do is around 150 - 200 based on demand and popularity and may go for more should need arise. Our focus is quality not quantity and making it easier to setup or fill a channel gap.

Channel Options include US/UK/CA/BR/ES/AR/Caribbean/IN/MY/ID/MX/PK/PH/PT, though due to demand, we are only currently streaming US/UK/CA/Caribbean. If you need streams for the other listed countries, just ask, we have them, they are just disabled cause of demand. We have all the passes for all the major sporting events across the globe, and if there is something missing, again you can ask and we shall find it for you.

We are now actively restreaming. There is an invite only Discord Channel setup to help with communications, so, there is that. If you are looking for an all in one package including a Working Panel, VPS and channels, we also do such setups.

can i get test lines if its ok i will get 100+ connections from

Neytrex

Oct 24, 2019
Do you have any Bulgarian channels we can test?
Can order 30 to 60 connections and they must include:
Diema Sport 1 & 2
Max Sport 1, 2, 3 & 4

Akademik

Sep 21, 2019

I would like to take the test, I would like to know what channels you have and I would like to start 100 for a restream..and if some private contact can skype or something else

Tillytvhd

Dec 22, 2019

I am interested, message me or I message you?
thanks