• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Lots of horses Very few Unicorns

Unicorn Hunter

Aug 17, 2019
How many channels do you have? How many channels do you watch on a regularly basis? If your a Chelsea football supporter or a Norwich supporter how many matches do you watch in the German Spanish or Italian leagues? Which would you rather have quantity of stations and vod which don't work half the time or a select few channels that you are going to be able to rely to be up every time you access the service? There is a huge gap in the market for someone to make a lot of dosh, unfortunately I don't have the technical ability to provide this but surely there must be someone out there that can. I also get fed up with people talking crap eg I was told recently that the most back up of channels is 3 days where for the last 2 years ( until my provider was stopped from relaying Sky and Bt after 2 years) I had back up on all 500 channels they provided for 3 weeks. They also allowed you to download programmes so you could watch them for ever. Since losing this service I have entered the world of " We have 2500 channels and 2000 films on VOD" yeah but only 5% work if your lucky and the wind is in the right dirrection. Please Please Please someone out there in IPTV world realize there is a market for a service that provides fewer this and fewer that to provide a quality stable IPTV service. Until someone wakes up and provides something different from the run of the mill I will keep looking for my Unicorn ):

Reactions: laondaNL
Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
well I guess RAPID has Quantity first then Quality...

for example Group IT: RAPID stream quality is absolutely bad. No FHD on most channels.
in my region that's the most important group

Unicorn Hunter

Aug 17, 2019
We are the supplier
Why are you being so shy about your product?? Who is "We are the supplier". I'm obviously interested else I would have not replied to your thread. Are you a seller or re-seller?? Just wondering if you are at the top of the pyramid or the bottom, just a matter of accessing the dilution. Go on be brave tell me the name of your product so I can access it. PLEASE. Thanks for any time. Phil

Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
this forum is RAPID IPTV. every one that is reseller here is reselling exactly the same --> RAPID IPTV