• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

M3U link on a ChromeBook

ChrisKh

Jun 7, 2019
Hey,
So i bought a Asus Chromebook (C523 to be exact), and i downloaded GSE Smart IPTV on the Playstore on the laptop, and added the M3U link, and the channels are there, but they're not being played. When i open up a channel, any channel, it isn't playing.
But when i use my M3U link elsewhere, they work perfectly fine, just doesn't work on my new Asus Chromebook.

So my question is, do i need another streaming app for this computer? Or ois the problem something else?

Any help/advise would help a lot!

/Chris

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hey,

So i bought a Asus Chromebook (C523 to be exact), and i downloaded GSE Smart IPTV on the Playstore on the laptop, and added the M3U link, and the channels are there, but they're not being played. When i open up a channel, any channel, it isn't playing.
But when i use my M3U link elsewhere, they work perfectly fine, just doesn't work on my new Asus Chromebook.

So my question is, do i need another streaming app for this computer? Or ois the problem something else?

Any help/advise would help a lot!

/Chris
Can you try VLC player?