• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Mag 254 playing TV programmes but not movies or series

Waggers

Nov 23, 2020
I´ve just subscribed to a new service and all was fine for about a week. However, while all the TV channels work perfectly, movies and series will often not play, I just get the on screen message ´Server unavailable´. This problem is intermittent so sometimes the movies and series work perfectly but more often than not I get the Server unavailable message. I´ve spoken to the provider who insists that nobody else has this problem and that it must be my box that is faulty. I have had the box for around 4 years.
Is it possible that a box could develop a fault whereby it will show TV programmes without a problem but will not show movies and series ?

Waggers

Nov 23, 2020
I´ve just subscribed to a new service and all was fine for about a week. However, while all the TV channels work perfectly, movies and series will often not play, I just get the on screen message ´Server unavailable´. This problem is intermittent so sometimes the movies and series work perfectly but more often than not I get the Server unavailable message. I´ve spoken to the provider who insists that nobody else has this problem and that it must be my box that is faulty. I have had the box for around 4 years.
Is it possible that a box could develop a fault whereby it will show TV programmes without a problem but will not show movies and series ?
I just wanted to add that my internet speed is good, never less than around 32mbps