• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

MAG 256 blocked

localcenter

Aug 28, 2018
I am looking for a manual and firmware to unblock my MAG 256 Box. I tried a lot of unblocked firmware, but still the same problem. Some one can help me to unblock my Box?

Thanks in advance.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I am looking for a manual and firmware to unblock my MAG 256 Box. I tried a lot of unblocked firmware, but still the same problem. Some one can help me to unblock my Box?

Thanks in advance.
hi @localcenter
please have a look here:

Reactions: Nonid

scoobieshouse

Jul 22, 2021
Hi All
I as well am having problems with my Mag 256. While trying to update to NOBLOCK_256 I get an error saying ( wrong signature ). I'm assuming that Infomir has updated the box and is not allowing me to update it. I have since turned off updates in my settings. Can someone help with this please?
I'm assuming we need to update the firmware to an older version so that the noblock will work. thanks for any help , Cheers

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi All
I as well am having problems with my Mag 256. While trying to update to NOBLOCK_256 I get an error saying ( wrong signature ). I'm assuming that Infomir has updated the box and is not allowing me to update it. I have since turned off updates in my settings. Can someone help with this please?
I'm assuming we need to update the firmware to an older version so that the noblock will work. thanks for any help , Cheers
Have a look here please:

Svintoman

Trusted & Verified
Reseller
Sep 20, 2018
svinto.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
svintotv@protonmail.com
Hi All
I think you are doing it from the wrong place, you need to do it from root.

scoobieshouse

Jul 22, 2021
Hi all,
just wondering if anyone would have instructions on how to update ( from root ) to NOBLOCK_256 ? .
my Mag 256 is constantly freezing, and have to reset pretty much every hour.
any help would be greatly appreciated, Cheers

scoobieshouse

Jul 22, 2021
Hi Svintoman, any chance you could help me with updating root with noblock256 ? this is the current device info. box freezes constantly , and have to power cycle to bring back. any help is appreciated, RonIMG_1681.jpg

Svintoman

Trusted & Verified
Reseller
Sep 20, 2018
svinto.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
svintotv@protonmail.com
Hi
Hi Svintoman, any chance you could help me with updating root with noblock256 ? this is the current device info. box freezes constantly , and have to power cycle to bring back. any help is appreciated, RonView attachment 11662
Hi, before you do that, have you tried to reduce the bouguet list in dashboard? The 256 doesn´t have much memory so it will freeze if the list is to big.

scoobieshouse

Jul 22, 2021
Hi Svintoman, any chance you could help me with updating root with noblock256 ? this is the current device info. box freezes constantly , and have to power cycle to bring back. any help is appreciated, RonView attachment 11662
Hi

Hi, before you do that, have you tried to reduce the bouguet list in dashboard? The 256 doesn´t have much memory so it will freeze if the list is to big.
I asked my provider to reduce the number of channels I receive yesterday . They eliminated all non English programming for me. How do you reduce the bouquet ? Box is constantly locking up, might last 30min, might run for 2 hours, but it will eventually freeze.

FowlHowl

Feb 28, 2018
Having the same issue. Trying to update it with Noblock, but it's stuck on 0% with "File check finished". Autoupdate is turned off.