• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Guy

Jul 24, 2016
Reseller ID
Guy Mahoney
I have Rapid on my VU+ ( and also on VLC when I watch on my PC but not both at the same time). Can I switch from VU+ to Mag@256 but still watch on PV (again not simultaneously). Thanks for the good service you provide.
Guy

Guy

Jul 24, 2016
Reseller ID
Guy Mahoney
I have Rapid on my VU+ ( and also on VLC when I watch on my PC but not both at the same time). Can I switch from VU+ to Mag@256 but still watch on PV (again not simultaneously). Thanks for the good service you provide.
Guy
Second sentence should red "Can I switch from VU+ to Mag256 but still watch on PC......."

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
Guy
Second sentence should red "Can I switch from VU+ to Mag256 but still watch on PC......."
Yes you can, you must speak with your reseller to activate mag mac address and after that you can use evrything.

Regards,
Harry

Guy

Jul 24, 2016
Reseller ID
Guy Mahoney
Thanks for positive reply but my subscription is direct with Rapid and not through a reseller. So please advise accordingly what I should to to activate Magbox when I get it.

fascinity

Aug 8, 2016
Just for the ones who intend to connect their MAG 256 via an USB Wi-Fi dongle.

Notice: my Wi-Fi connection is fast!

I gave it a shot and bought this USB Wi-Fi dongle:
https://www.amazon.fr/gp/aw/d/B015TCA2EM/

I plugged it into the USB at the back oft the box, rebooted my MAG 256, went to Settings - Network - Wireless (Wi-Fi) - Auto (DHCP), selected my network, entered the Key/passphrase and saved the settings.

Then I tried both, siptv portal and rapids middleware stalker portal...

Works like a charm and definitely is an option if needed :)

magman

Nov 29, 2017
Hi new to forum so bear with me
I purchased a mag box about 3 weeks ago & suscription via ebay
I have it connected direct to my router via cable
The 1st week seemed ok a few glitches but not annoying
This week either no channels or most glitching, freezing ect
Pretty sure someone will tell me were i am going wrong
Thank you

magman

Nov 29, 2017
Hi Daniel
Thanks for the reply
I dont know what a rapid IPTV seller is
I brought the suscription via ebay luckly only a month just to see what is was like

Guy

Jul 24, 2016
Reseller ID
Guy Mahoney
Thanks for positive reply but my subscription is direct with Rapid and not through a reseller. So please advise accordingly what I should to to activate Magbox when I get it.
Please contact Rapid IPTV directly through here:

https://client.clientportal.link/
Following reply posts I went an bought myself a MAG256 only to be informed by RapidIPTV that it is not possible to switch from VU+ to Magbox yet. They are still developing a way how this can be done. Unbelievable! This means that information in this community is not reliable and misleading.

BaDWeeD

Jan 20, 2017

Following reply posts I went an bought myself a MAG256 only to be informed by RapidIPTV that it is not possible to switch from VU+ to Magbox yet. They are still developing a way how this can be done. Unbelievable! This means that information in this community is not reliable and misleading.
The info is reliable.
harryporter is 100% right when he replies to you that it is possible.
Had you been with a reseller it would be very easy for us to add a MAG box to your active line while you still could use your E2 box (VU+), VLC, smartphone and more.
This is easily done in the new panel, why Rapid can't do the same for you is a mystery, I'll give you that.
Definitely unexpected. They should be using the very same panel as us.. Maybe check again ?

I would have given you the exackt same answer as Daniel simply because I've done it more than once.

galitone

I aim to please.
Nov 14, 2016
Reseller ID
InfernoIPTV
Alternatively, you can open an account at xtream-editor.com and use their mag portal.

Or buy a xtream-editor mag from me, I'll give it at retail price, given the situation.

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir

I dont know why this problem has occred but one thing is for shure that you must ask RAPID Support or @IPTV Community to give you your dadshboard account where you can activate mag box by yourself and manage lines also,

Regards,
Harry

Guy

Jul 24, 2016
Reseller ID
Guy Mahoney
Just for info of this community (which I erroneously at first was a Rapid IPTV channel of communication) I am now in direct exchange with Raid IPTV on this issue who informd me "are working on it". But for the record I cannot understand why it takes Rapid IPTV more than a week to activate a MagBox. Doesn't say much about customer care, does it?

Thanks for our input however.

Guy

BOTL

Dec 12, 2017
I just bught this for about a month ago. I cant use it with wifi, lagging. I have a fiber 100/100 connection and a Linksys EA 9500 router. It is about 3,5 meter between the box and only 1 wall between(wood not concret).
Does it work with wifi for you guys. I paid twice as much compared to the regular one and cant use wifi.

Also when i change region my sound goes crazy and they all talk like smurfs. Issues fixes itself if I turn the box of a couple of time and let it "rest" but takes 30 min to couple of hours. Is the box or the provider?

Lagal

Fast response and free support - paypal,btc&swish
Feb 5, 2017
sweden
Reseller ID
smurferina
I removed Mac adress and changed password on Line THE re added mac

Reactions: BOTL

BOTL

Dec 12, 2017
My wifi is stil not working. I will try to see if the changes done makes a diffrence and get back to you guys.