• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

MAG 410 Technical Issues

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
what portal url is working? i just get error
Hi Azole.. sorry i´ve not replied before this.. lot of work on at this time..

If i were you i´d delete the settings and start afresh..

open settings - apps - stbemu (pro) - open and delete clear data - open the app and you´ll have to configure a new profile - add profile - pick a name - done - ok - portal url - change to rapids url - ok - save - ---- in stb model - firmenware - i pick r19 250 - save ... in the other menues check to see if everything looks ok..

hope this works for you

Azole

Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Dec 16, 2016
Reseller ID
Azole
Hi Azole.. sorry i´ve not replied before this.. lot of work on at this time..

If i were you i´d delete the settings and start afresh..

open settings - apps - stbemu (pro) - open and delete clear data - open the app and you´ll have to configure a new profile - add profile - pick a name - done - ok - portal url - change to rapids url - ok - save - ---- in stb model - firmenware - i pick r19 250 - save ... in the other menues check to see if everything looks ok..

hope this works for you
Hi yes i found the issue, that the /C was a capital letter... it all has to be low cases.. :)

Reactions: Kielbear

wyvernrider

Feb 14, 2019
Just saying it didn't work for my client... Tried it myself on the box...
It's fully Android based so installed SmartIPTV instead...
Installed SmartIPTV on my MAG410 but just got error message "Failed to load a channel list from default server" with no option to configure

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
Installed SmartIPTV on my MAG410 but just got error message "Failed to load a channel list from default server" with no option to configure
When you configure a new profile.. you have to change the portal url and insert the url you were given.

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
Try and use this video for 410 setup. Maybe you´ll notice where there´s a setup problem..

Last edited:
Reactions: Nonid

Mongoose85

Dec 8, 2019
Hi,
MAG424 user here.
After trying (via the 48 hour test period) several eBay (IPTV providers) I found out that
the MAG424 no longer allows stalker and that if I have any hope of making it work,
I must find a Ministra capable IPTV provider.
Upon doing search engine searches, results are nil.

And so, how can I find a Ministra oriented IPTV provider?

Thanks much

Mongoose85

Dec 8, 2019
Hi, update on my above efforts.
I finally found out what's going on, and according to the torrentfreak website, Infomir is blocking
IPTV providers via the firmware. And, four popular providers that I've tried, are all blocked.
I have about 2 weeks to return the MAG424 to Amazon, which I will, and then I'll have to start over
from scratch. My older MAG 254 might work, but it has terrible buffering delays.

Use of some kind of iptv software on the Samsung TV itself might be a better option, and so,
any advice will be most appreciated.
Thanks