• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Mag 420w1

Conor_Devitt

Nov 23, 2020
My device seems to be trying to connect via wired (ethernet) connection when I have selected wifi when setting up my device. Getting a page load error screen saying please check the connection but the connection is fine. MAC address for my device does not match the MAC address listed under the wifi tab on my error screen but the MAC address listed under The ethernet tab Does match even though I have no Ethernet connection. Am I doing something wrong or missing something?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
My device seems to be trying to connect via wired (ethernet) connection when I have selected wifi when setting up my device. Getting a page load error screen saying please check the connection but the connection is fine. MAC address for my device does not match the MAC address listed under the wifi tab on my error screen but the MAC address listed under The ethernet tab Does match even though I have no Ethernet connection. Am I doing something wrong or missing something?
Hi @Conor_Devitt
Mag 420 is not supported, you need to setup the M3U link instead:

n3w073

Oct 28, 2015
Sweden
Reseller ID
n3w073
Hi @Conor_Devitt
Mag 420 is not supported, you need to setup the M3U link instead:
Hi Hectorius,
How come there is no support for 420 ? Im having a problem this "software outdated".