mag250 from death to life

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

davetv

Jan 29, 2018
I purchased the equip. I tried to download the instructions, but had no luck. I have 2 dead boxes. Could you please send me written instructions in English, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Oscarcolo

Jul 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Oscarcolo
Dan,

if if you put part numbers in google they come up in there uk sire , I can send you file if you want . Pm me .
not tried it myself yet btw

thanks

colin

DanROdd

Feb 26, 2018
Reseller ID
TVEE
Dan,

if if you put part numbers in google they come up in there uk sire , I can send you file if you want . Pm me .
not tried it myself yet btw

thanks

colin
Thanks, found some on eBay! ive managed to get it, seems more complicated than i thought

Triton

Reseller
Business Card
Feb 12, 2016
Reseller ID
Triton
Hello everybody, i have succesfully flashed my dead mag250 back to life. I used a jtag to programm the bootloader back to flash

regards Triton
Would you be able to flash my mag 250 for a fee as I’m not very savvy about technology?
Hi, i think if we can ship the board only within an envelopp, i think it will be cheap the send it. are you from uk ?
the only thing that i need to know is serial number and mac address

Oscarcolo

Jul 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Oscarcolo
I will order the goods tomorrow, after you flash and get box working triton , does it the try to update to r22 again ?. Mine update befor it connects to server

thanks