• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Serjio

Reseller
Oct 28, 2017
Reseller ID
evictor
Can Admin please check if Mag box 322 is gonna be supported soon???

Last edited:

padrekopre

Sep 28, 2017
Hi,
I have ******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* subscription and I use SIPTV portal for watching TV with Polish EPG, and all works great, but sometimes even 4 times in 1h the strem is freezed, and after I change channel to another one and come back it's still not working - Restarting, over and over again.
After about 1-2 min stream starting to work again - it's very frustrating for me and rest of my family.

On original ******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* portal it's work without any issues. Except of lacking Polish EPG.

Any suggestions ?

Best regard, Marcin.

sdgomezz

Reseller
Feb 29, 2016
Reseller ID
sdgomezz
I have a customer who bought a mag 322
with the same problem is not supported STB.
some solution to the problem
thank you

marcoman

Jan 9, 2016
Reseller ID
marcoman
Well its not working
When portal loads up it says its not supported after booting with Rapid portal.

dudenl

Jan 27, 2017
Reseller ID
dudenl
Well you already say yourself that Rapid portal is working so the problem is SIPTV portal or the routing.
Contact SIPTV :)

Kremor

Reseller
Jul 22, 2017
Thanks. Any timeschedule? A lot of clients are really frustrated haha. This year? Or next year?

tecbug

Reseller
Jun 2, 2016
Reseller ID
F3368422
hi, any help appreciated. I have a customer who when selecting channels on mag box is getting only a blank screen. wi-fi connected and box is connected to portal but no channels are watchable.

Sandrito

IPTVexpert
Reseller
Nov 8, 2017
Reseller ID
Sandrito
If the people would use the surch function (magnifying glass) top right, they would find mostly a lot of threads with the answer in this forum. :openmouth: A good answer for "telex" it this thread:
https://iptv.community/threads/is-anybody-recording-with-their-mag-box.7517/#post-68374

And yes, it is amazing that there is till now no opption with the MAG, to easaly record like with an SAT receiver. :cry:

The big advantage of IPTV is the function of "chatch up" TV, where the provider is storing the broadcast on his server and with EPG you can go back some days and watch it later. But this is not offerd here (at the moment). So you not need realy to record it, only if you want to save it for much later.

Last edited:

TVE

TVExpert | DE | EU | Great Prices & Good Service
Reseller
Apr 21, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
tvexpert
Dear community,

i have asked sellers from informir and they tell
me that the factory do not produce MAG 254 anymore. Now on the website from Imformir is the New MAG 322 (New Generation of MAG 254).

- Does the MAG 322 works with our IPTV Portal?
- Other Setup for this Box ?

User which still use this Box or Resellers with informations please reply.

Thank you from Germany