• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

TVE

TVExpert | DE | EU | Great Prices & Good Service
Reseller
Apr 21, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
tvexpert
Are there users which have the new MAG 322 ?

Does it works?

In the other Thread are some users who write it doesn’t support and other say it works ?

thyttel

Reseller
Nov 28, 2016
Reseller ID
thyttel
Anyone can share how Stalker 5.3 is setup?

When I add the mag portal to "server_domain" it just says can't find server?

Ersan Hajdini

Nov 6, 2017
Reseller ID
NPtv
hi guys,
i need information about Mag322 w1?

is it fast stable and anything else that i should know?
please answer me as soon as possible.

srale

Reseller
Oct 30, 2017
NL
Reseller ID
Srale
Hi Ersan, i can say the Mag 322 w1 is pretty stable, i had 1 freezing situation, but other than that no problems at all. :)

TVE

TVExpert | DE | EU | Great Prices & Good Service
Reseller
Apr 21, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
tvexpert
Thanks for your reply :)

I will check the Box tomorrow.

Settopboxen.TV

Dec 7, 2017
Reseller ID
settopboxen
IT also works for me even better then my old mag254 needs lower bandwidth to get a smooth picture

pippo

Dec 29, 2017
Hi All ( sorry for my english, I’m french ^^)

1)I bought the new mag322 .
I’m happy but with Full HD channels, zapping is slow ...6-8 seconds for skip to the next channel ( not very with HD or SD channels). My provider is very popular so it’s not him the problem... and for internet, I have got fiber ( 100 mb).... So it’s a bug ? Its ok for you ? ( FHD channels)

last update : wed 12/27 image version 220 / 2.20.05-324

2) favoritte button doesnt work ?! Because when I click on Favoris button ( star on the left corner remote), I see the mag blinking but nothing on the screen...

thanks all and happy new year !

Orzabit

Oct 29, 2016
Hi

i just recently setup a mag 322 for a friend and the channel zapping is ok, 2-3 sec for a channel change.

for making a favourite channel i click on the Yellow button and after choosing all the channels i want, then click green and set it to show only favourite channels.

pippo

Dec 29, 2017
Hi

i just recently setup a mag 322 for a friend and the channel zapping is ok, 2-3 sec for a channel change.

for making a favourite channel i click on the Yellow button and after choosing all the channels i want, then click green and set it to show only favourite channels.
Hi Orzabit,

thanks. Yes, SD channels or Hd channels are fast but no Full HD channels ... I think it’s a bug because mag254 has got the same quantity of ram and there is no problem...

For favorite channel, yes I click on yellon button and green but what is the star button ? ( on the left corner )

python01

Dec 30, 2017
I just bought the MAG322 and I have issues with the remote.
The box does not respond to remote key strokes. The sound +/- work fine but the remainder works erratic where screens are just popping up for a sec and disappearing or not showing up at all.
Hardware version: 11.4-A0ZZ-
Bootloader version: 008
I have tried that with the original factory firmware version:
Image Version Number: 0
And with the updated version:
Image Version Number: 220

I have also used MAG250 and MAG254 with the same provider without any issues so I wonder if there is something I can do to the remote or the box to make them perform the way it should?

n0v4

Reseller
Dec 30, 2017
Reseller ID
n0v4
Dear Community,

the device of my customer showes "Your STB is blocked".
By checking the dashboard the line is ok and not disabled.

By Troubleshoot it shows that the line has been disabled by the admin. But this is not true and i cannot reactivate it.

What should i do?
Thanks for your help.