• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

MAG524w3 howto remove all m3u entries

Jib

Oct 24, 2022
I have tried to add a m3u playlist that seem to be to large for the box to handle. I've done a factory reset but that everything exept the IPTV Channels. As soon as I click on the "IPTV channels" button the box is stuck, I been waiting hours but it is still stuck.
MAGic advice pls.
Jib

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I have tried to add a m3u playlist that seem to be to large for the box to handle. I've done a factory reset but that everything exept the IPTV Channels. As soon as I click on the "IPTV channels" button the box is stuck, I been waiting hours but it is still stuck.
MAGic advice pls.
Jib
access your user dashboard and reduce the bouquet list. if you don't have access to the dashboard, then talk to you reseller please.

vitshinzo

Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
He can reduce his channels list from dashboard only if he's rapid client.. Otherwise contact your provider

Jib

Oct 24, 2022
What a shitty device! It doesn't even have commands to remove the entries that was entered by mistake, no real manual and no support. I bought the box directly from the official infomir store and they don't respond.
I will throw the box in the dustbin. I bought a formuler box instead, at least it works.....

Advice: don't buy a MAGbox

Reactions: vitshinzo

vitshinzo

Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
What a shitty device! It doesn't even have commands to remove the entries that was entered by mistake, no real manual and no support. I bought the box directly from the official infomir store and they don't respond.
I will throw the box in the dustbin. I bought a formuler box instead, at least it works.....

well said :)

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live

Android is the way to go ;)