• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

TV Channels Store

May 31, 2018
I downloaded the smart itv app for the trial and purchased itv from seller, I have now purchased the app but cannot get itv channels to load, all I get is MAC address and restart. Any ideas?
Have you uploaded the playlist true https://siptv.app/mylist/ If so, try to save it online. Your tv might have a small memory to save the playlist. After that unplug your tv for a couple minutes to clear you tv cache. In the meantime reset your modem. That should fix many issues with smart iptv app on a smart tv.

Good Luck.

Dzamp

Jul 3, 2018
Hello guys, nice to meet you, I write from Italy so sorry for my bad English.
Unfortunately, in my country, talking about iptv on the Internet is borderline enough so I haven’t found an answer to my problem and I think you're the only ones who can help me.
I use a paid m3u list (not found on the internet) so very reliable with the following hardware:

• smart tv sony bravia 55 " (unfortunately NOT android)
• super adsl / fiber vodafone station (speedtest 54mb download - 9mb upload - 30 ping)

Router and TV are connected via ethernet cable.
I tried with wifi too.

The problem that I cannot solve is that any live channel on TV goes into continuous buffering, after 10-15 seconds it starts to go jerky, no problem with pre-recorded channels (vod).

Instead on my iPhone X and on my samsung tablet, obviously not with 4g connection but connected via wi-fi to the same modem and with random iptv app, everything works beautifully, without shots, high definition and very fluid, both options, live and vod channels, so the conclusion is that the problem must be, either in the connection between vodafone station and TV or much more probably in the TV itself.

Some pious soul??

Dzamp

Jul 3, 2018
Unfortunately, in my country, talking about iptv on the Internet is borderline enough so I haven’t found an answer to my problem and I think you're the only ones who can help me.
I use a paid m3u list (not found on the internet) so very reliable with the following hardware:
• super adsl / fiber vodafone station (speedtest 54mb download - 9mb upload - 30 ping)
I tried with wifi too.
The problem that I cannot solve is that any live channel on TV goes into continuous buffering, after 10-15 seconds it starts to go jerky, no problem with pre-recorded channels (vod).
Instead on my iPhone X and on my samsung tablet, obviously not with 4g connection but connected via wi-fi to the same modem and with random iptv app, everything works beautifully, without shots, high definition and very fluid, both options, live and vod channels, so the conclusion is that the problem must be, either in the connection between vodafone station and TV or much more probably in the TV itself.
Some pious soul??

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016

I tried with wifi too.

Some pious soul??
Hello,
try the line using different DNS.

Cloudflare DNS: 1.0.0.1 or 1.1.1.1
Google DNS: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
Open DNS: 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220
DNS Watch: 82.200.69.80 and 84.200.70.40

Regards,

Dzamp

Jul 3, 2018

I tried with wifi too.

Some pious soul??
Hello,

Regards,
Actually I use Google’s but for sure I’ll tra the others. Sorry for the question... I have to change them on tv settings or directly in the router? this because as I said seems to be good with smartphone connected via wi-fi..

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016

I tried with wifi too.

Some pious soul??
Hello,

Regards,
Actually I use Google’s but for sure I’ll tra the others. Sorry for the question... I have to change them on tv settings or directly in the router? this because as I said seems to be good with smartphone connected via wi-fi..
Hello,
here you find the more information for DNS

https://iptv.community/threads/the-ultimate-guide-to-changing-your-dns-server.9044/
https://iptv.community/threads/best-free-dns-servers.9045/

Regards,

Reactions: Nonid

Dzamp

Jul 3, 2018
Hello,

Regards,
Hello,
here you find the more information for DNS

https://iptv.community/threads/the-ultimate-guide-to-changing-your-dns-server.9044/
https://iptv.community/threads/best-free-dns-servers.9045/

Regards,
thank you very much, I’ll try and let you know

Dzamp

Jul 3, 2018

I tried with wifi too.

Some pious soul??
Hello,

Regards,
Hi sir

I tried all the dns you suggested.
Cloudfare ones have greatly improved the speed of the browser so much that I have also changed them on my portable devices and on my pc and I have to thank you about that but .. unfortunately for the original problem there was no change.

Any other advice?

NerdHerd

Oct 1, 2017
Reseller ID
Kees
Did you check with youre reseller ?

do you have a rapid line ?

Did you clear Cache and buffer on youre tv ?

Did you check on Pc with VLC ?

Buffering is a 95% isseu on youre side. So check everthing from youre moden to the tv

Reactions: Nonid

Dzamp

Jul 3, 2018
Did you check with youre reseller ?

do you have a rapid line ?

Did you clear Cache and buffer on youre tv ?

Did you check on Pc with VLC ?

Buffering is a 95% isseu on youre side. So check everthing from youre moden to the tv
yes I have, 54mb download - 9mb upload

how can I do? my tv is linux, non android, I didnt find the way

Yes, I checked on my Pc and on my phone with the same wifi connection and it works fine

Stargurl88

May 14, 2018
Hello. Recently whenever I’ve tried to access the iptv it just opens up to a buffering screen. I’m wondering is there a way to troubleshoot the app or fix the issue. I’ve restarted it from the setting area and now the channels are missing. I guess I need help. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

Please open a ticket from your Dashboard and ask support team to change the line password.

Then uninstall the app and reinstall again after that upload the new m3u line.

Regards,

Phonte

Aug 24, 2018
Reseller ID
Phonte
I use a smart tv sony bravia 4K but am failing to download iptv app. My tv ketps saying that the app is not compatible with the tv