• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

My IPTV box mag254 is not recognized on my new samsung smart tv

Hassan2020

Mar 28, 2020
Dears,
Hope u are all doing fine in these tough times.
I need help pls from community. I bought a samsung smart tv this week and i tried to connect my iptv box mag254 with tv but it does not recognize it at all. Nothing happens when i plug box to tv. I tried since 3 days all hdmi cables and i tried my iptv box again with old philips tv and it works! I cannot believe that iptv box is not compatible with my samsung smart tv. Anything i miss pls? Source in tv keeps asking me to switch on the box while it is actually on! Please help.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

There is some issue with the HDMI port on your TV. Remove all HDMI device from your TV, then

- Factory reset your TV (Hard Reset)
- Update your TV with the Latest Software

Then connected your MAG Box with TV and check.

Hassan2020

Mar 28, 2020
thanks for your reply.
I tried it again resetting TV. But not working. See attached screen, it keeps telling me switch on the device while the device is on and it works for in other TV.
When i switch hdmi to other device it works, this tells me that hdmi in tv works..i just do bot understand why iptv box cannot be read in this tv.
Also what do you mean by update software? Which software? I have a box iptv mag254 infomir that does not connect with new samsung tv. Sorry i do not have technical knowledge.
thanks in the advance for your help.

Attachments