• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

MySport language is wrong on some channels

Swissguy

*** Reseller *** Support English & German
Reseller
Nov 17, 2020
Reseller ID
Skystriker
Hello dear team,
I'm posting this for a friend, because he can't register in the forum. But I have found the same problem.

The channels MySports FHD 3 CH (17486), MySports FHD 4 CH (17487) and MySports FHD 5 CH(17488) have the wrong language. Instead of German, the channels are in French. This can be detected during game broadcasts. When no game is playing, the advertising slogan from the channel is in French instead of German.

It should read "INFORMATIONEN ZUM LIVE-PROGRAMM DIESES SENDERS FINDEN SIE AUF (mysports url)". But there is the French version "INFORMATION SUR LE PROGRAMMES DE CETTE CHAINE SUR (mysports url)".

It would be cool if you can fix this. The other channels (MySports FHD CH, MySports FHD 1 CH, MySports FHD 2 CH, MySports FHD 6 CH, MySports FHD 7 CH, MySports FHD 8 CH, MySports FHD 9 CH) are correct.

best thanks,

Swissguy

Reseller
Nov 17, 2020
Reseller ID
Skystriker
Same problem again, it was okey for some weeks. Now all french again.
Please admin try to solve this

Swissguy

Reseller
Nov 17, 2020
Reseller ID
Skystriker
Most of the channels are correct, just MySports 4 is still french. Please set it to german

Swissguy

Reseller
Nov 17, 2020
Reseller ID
Skystriker
These are multi language channels, click on the audio icon and change... German, French and Italian are the options

Enclosed is a screenshot from my sports 3 https://prntscr.com/vllc4t
But on m3u on my app i cant change lang. So i guess this is the reason why they have different channels for french and lang.

Problem still exists on mysports 4 and 5