• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Need really HELP !!

Daniskyline

Aug 17, 2020
Hi everyone,

I will try 2 explain my big problem,and i hope some1 can help me,bcs i cant anymore trying 2 fix this problem.

So, im reseler from Austria , and since 4 months (maybe bit longer) happend same,every day at same time and that by all my clients from Austria !!

Every Day working all chanels perfect till....
19:00 - 19:10 started problem with chanels till 22:30 - 23:00 Germany,Austria....,Freezing,hanging and that every 2-3 second!!
it is impossible to watch any chanel from Germany,Austria,Swiss and some others countrys. But ExYU chanels ,Hungary,Romania
they don't have in general that problem like Ger,AT,Sw.... I do not understand why is that only at the specified channels every day at same time ??

,no matter what they using Formuler,Mag,Smart iptv app and some others , the problem is by ALL my clients ,and i dont know what 2 do is ! Im rlly tired 2 sit 6-7 hours everyday and trying 2 find some Solutions ! I have my formuler z8 reseted,new updates and instaled VPN , but nothing helped :( My clients they are slowly becoming nervous,and by some il give them their money back bcs I do not know what to do.
for Info : im using Formuler Z8 ,my internet is 200mb download ß Upload 15mb

Sry for my English it´s not so good but i hope you understand me