• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Need suggestions to fix buffering/stuttering issues

SL1DE

Feb 8, 2021
I've been using this service since February and it has been absolutely flawless and never had any buffering issues in the past, even watching FHD channels, no problem. However the past two weekends has been basically unwatchable, now it starts off fine for a minute but then I just get constant stuttering across all devices unless I watch a low bitrate channel. Makes no sense since it's been working flawlessly all this time and I'm on a 50mbit connection which is more than enough to stream IPTV in HD and I've changed absolutely nothing. I've tried everything I can think of like resetting routers, trying across different devices, MAG box, Android, PC/VLC, wired connection, wireless connection, but with no luck. However it does work fine when I'm on my phone and using 4G, but I can't Chromecast that because you can't Chromecast from a hotspot that easily.

What do I do? It's like my ISP doesn't like communicating with the server anymore and are throttling me or something. Would using Google DNS or a VPN help, perhaps?

Felt like posting this in General since it's not a complaint against the service itself, obviously the issue is on my end. I got so frustrated I threw my controller at my TV lol. Thanks in advance.

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
You mentioned that it works fins on 4G wich would really indicate that this is an issue with your ISP trotthling your connection to the IPTV severs .. Meaning they reduce the bandwith to certain ip´s..

Did you try our free VPN ?

You can find it on your Dashboard

1630759917444.png

• Love
Reactions: SL1DE

SL1DE

Feb 8, 2021
You mentioned that it works fins on 4G wich would really indicate that this is an issue with your ISP trotthling your connection to the IPTV severs .. Meaning they reduce the bandwith to certain ip´s..

Did you try our free VPN ?

You can find it on your Dashboard

View attachment 11842
I didn't know there was a free VPN :| I'll try it, not sure I can with my MAG box meaning I'll have to Chromecast from my phone or something.