• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Fire TV Technical Issues and Questions

Wonderboy

Feb 13, 2019
I have some working multi line m3u files .. and I have a Group af paying peoble that now are using smart iptv app ... is it posibol to use smarters .

wittgenstone

Feb 12, 2019
In use iptv smarters, works for most channels, but has problems with Epg. Ny favourite app siptv qorks for many channels, but for many favourite ones it just freezes and crashes. Perfect player works for most channels with hardware decoder, but also freezes and crashes with some channels. Would really like to use siptv but have no idea hiw to fix that, so think we can just wait and hope that amazon will fix ot with an update or did somebody find a solution?

Charles Vella

Dec 11, 2016
anyone news how working Smart IPTV now with FireStick 4K?

A friend have problem with Smart IPTV App. After a few Channel zapping all dark and buffering not more loading the Channel.

Only exit and restart the app works again.
Had problems with the 4K stick too on siptv, and sold it, and bought the 3rd generation (non 4K firestick) works like a charm. I think the firestick might have some bugs with regards to the siptv app.

wittgenstone

Feb 12, 2019
Had problems with the 4K stick too on siptv, and sold it, and bought the 3rd generation (non 4K firestick) works like a charm. I think the firestick might have some bugs with regards to the siptv app.
Yes, 3rd generation works fine. Have one, too. Thats the strange thing...

Matt_leeds

Feb 22, 2019
Hi,
ever time i try to use IPTV Smarter i experience a network error and can use any of the services. I'm using a fire stick
any idea what the issue could be ?

Matt

Dillontkd85

Mar 6, 2019
Same problem here any help would be great, I have a subscription up until October 6 this year, right now I have been trying to update it which is not possibly I get a network error message and it try to move me to download the update from the appstore, tried everything possible, the guy I bought this from has vanished from Facebook and I don't know all my sign in details to reinstall, I have went to manage users and can see my login but now I'm stuck in this screen with no way of getting back to the iptv home screen as it's saying network error? Any help

Lagal

Fast response and free support - paypal,btc&swish
Feb 5, 2017
sweden
Reseller ID
smurferina
Did u buy a rapid subscription?

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hello,
Any problem regarding the server or service, please contact your Reseller or open a ticket from your Dashboard.
(with following details: - country - device - IP)
Or send me a PM, and provide more Info.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards.

Dillontkd85

Mar 6, 2019
Unfortunately the guy I bought it from has vanished from Facebook all the messages have disappeared I gave him. A brand new fire 4k stick he put it on and now I'm stuck

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
I think you mean that you add the mac address, m3u link and the EPG link, in that case i would get the very great app IPTV extreme Pro. It's a great app and only cost 1,20 Euro. Check it out here.
http://iptvextreme.eu/

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
Just a tip get the ugreen ethernet adapter instead of the amazon one, you will get rid of allmost every problem you have now, I also rekommend to install perfect player pro and/or iptv extreme pro the remote works just perfect with both these apps.

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Lock MAC (since App version 2.1.25)
You can lock your MAC address in application settings by using the Lock MAC button to avoid your playlist being reset by somebody else or if you shared your MAC address with some third party.
If you want to remove the PIN, just use 0000 when locking MAC address again.

Reactions: Calin7890

Calin7890

Mar 18, 2019
Lock MAC (since App version 2.1.25)
You can lock your MAC address in application settings by using the Lock MAC button to avoid your playlist being reset by somebody else or if you shared your MAC address with some third party.
If you want to remove the PIN, just use 0000 when locking MAC address again.
Thank you

Reactions: Sense