• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
Hello,

This thread is created for posting the latest updates and additions made to MAG boxes.
Any changes made to this series of devices will be posted in this section.

Last edited:
Reactions: uriX and Tabaruka

hensoft

Jul 11, 2016
Price per design 25 dollar ... ridiculous
why ?

becaus you want it for free ?

if they fix it why wouldnt they ask money for it. and 25 euro is not that high

Thanks Emree. It takes time, talent and effort to design this themes. The price is actually $25 (dollars) which is lower than euros. I still don't get why people don't appreciate other people's time.

Reactions: Sandrito

Mite1200

Quality reseller since 2017
Jan 22, 2017
Austria
Reseller ID
MITE-IPTV
Price per design 25 dollar ... ridiculous
why ?

becaus you want it for free ?

if they fix it why wouldnt they ask money for it. and 25 euro is not that high

Thanks Emree. It takes time, talent and effort to design this themes. The price is actually $25 (dollars) which is lower than euros. I still don't get why people don't appreciate other people's time.
Wow, seriously? You really think someone believes this bullshit? "Design themes". Ah sure, copying icons and backgrounds from google images is definitely designing and takes tallent and effort, lol. What you basically did is look for some fitting images and symbols and replace it with the default icons and wallpaper in the portal.

I could instantly find some of your icons in the internet, e.g. these ones: music icon, tv icon, video formats icon and I am sure that basically all icons are just copied, the backgrounds look extremely simple too, basically just a blue image, some circuit background, the well-known circle thing and just some color gradient/fade background which I've seen atleast a dozen times.

Don't get me wrong, it's fully okay taking money for it. There surely is some effort in it, putting everything together. But this NEVER justifies a price of more than 5 € in my opinion. And it's okay that your opinion varies, but then you have to deal with critism and such. But in my view this is rather a scam than some kind of customer service. And I'm sure there are only very very few people which really would buy a new background and simple icons for 25 $. If you'd set the price very low, you could also target the average consumer which would perhaps be interested in a new theme for 5 bucks. But these prices are a no go, especially because you claim it takes effort and talent to "design" a theme which you've basically just put together by stealing others images.

You can have your opinion about it, but I'm sure most people will agree with me on that point.

Reactions: Marko9633 and Emree

Camdtv

Feb 17, 2018
i still dont understand how to swap look on mag devices i thought that you have to build or pay for your own server if you want it ?

hensoft

Jul 11, 2016
i still dont understand how to swap look on mag devices i thought that you have to build or pay for your own server if you want it ?
These themes are for providers or anyone you manage his own server. Thanks

Eludedhatch

Sep 12, 2018
Reseller ID
Chinawhite
Hello all, this might come across as a silly question, but for non technical end users then what is or who has the easiest method as to setting up / registering an IPTV on an android, if say a certain APP already comes pre-installed on any Android box ?

Am i right in thinking that Perfect player is straight forward & non complicated for those who are not so technical in that all that's required from the end user is the link then password details as provided by the seller ?

Best / Eluded hatch

magabarai

Jan 11, 2017
Hi,
I have Perfect player with android TV and the xiaomi mibox. The configuration is easy, you can look at the tutorial at the forum.
For me, the only thing that doesn't always work is the EPG (TV guide)

Reactions: Eludedhatch

Jiboboat

Feb 22, 2019
I am considering the purchase of a Mag ox and I don't know which model to go for. Either the 322 or the 410, can anyone help with suggestions as to which model I should go for, thanks

Camdtv

Feb 17, 2018
I am considering the purchase of a Mag ox and I don't know which model to go for. Either the 322 or the 410, can anyone help with suggestions as to which model I should go for, thanks
DONT BUY MAG from infomir ! they ban iptv server ..... get a tvip-605 instead of if you want to use other apps a Mi box !

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
There´s nothing wrong in buying a Mag box.. there´s fixes available to stop the block + there are numerous things you can do if your box is on a server that is blocked by Infomir.. Rapid hav´nt been blocked ..

Infomir conform to industry requests.. they just don´t block Mag boxes.. If a service provider complains to Infomir i think they are obliged to listen and take action.. if they don´t they leave themselves open possibly to prosecution if they don´t do anything.

The answer is the 322 is the easiest box to setup as it´s the norm for Mag on LInux.. the Mag410 is Android and you have to download apps (stb umu pro) if you want the Mag box loook.. there is a video in the Mag410 box section that explains this.

The only thing about the block is that it´s a hassle to inform any client that is blocked.. last December i had some clients blocked while others wern´t..

Infomir have also won a prosecution in Germany to stop distribution of a box that used the Stalker programme without permission from Infomir.. from that you could say it´s only a matter of time before boxes that use emulators or stalker are blocked as well...

Sandrito

IPTVexpert
Reseller
Nov 8, 2017
Reseller ID
Sandrito
I use TVIP 410 with Stalker portal. It is much cheaper and faster at loading than a MAG.

Reactions: Nonid

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
I use TVIP 410 with Stalker portal. It is much cheaper and faster at loading than a MAG.
It's not cheaper and better. If you compare the data specifications then you will find a big difference. example is Memory capacity! It's one of the most important specifications today!

Beny

Reseller
Dec 15, 2015
Switzerland
Reseller ID
stariptv
i have a customer with mag254.
With my portal and newest update. But portal doesnt load, it is only a black screen.
Anybody else have this problem?