New Member Thread: introduce yourself here

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Staff member
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller Username
Rusmir
***Well Hello Everyone****

My name is Rusax, and together with my colleagues DerCremaxx, Rapid TV Swiss, micheal MD, marijo and Iptv.Community we are here to making this a place where you can get info, help each other and ask questions.

introduce yourself here and enjoy the forum

Guide for new user:
https://iptv.community/threads/guide-for-new-users.7295/

Last edited:

docydoc

Mar 3, 2018
Hello to all,

my name is docydoc and I want to know more about IPTV. I also hope to make a contribution in knowledge whem I'm more adapted to iptv. For now, I'm learning to take my first steps

greatings

Fez

Jan 3, 2018
hi, i had a 2 month trial here and now it is over and my STB is blocked. Can someone tell me why and how i can unblock it please

RobBuddy5

Nov 19, 2017
Hi fellow Community,

As a (IT) Techie and Professional happy to have found the way to a great, enthusiastic and learning plateform like this one.
I am sure to learn some new stuff and help also to contribute to leverage a great topic like IPTV.

Thanks to make part of this friendly, and developping community.

DerCremaxx

Im here to help you :)
Staff member
Jan 1, 2017
Germany
Reseller Username
CodGlas
Hi fellow Community,

As a (IT) Techie and Professional happy to have found the way to a great, enthusiastic and learning plateform like this one.
I am sure to learn some new stuff and help also to contribute to leverage a great topic like IPTV.

Thanks to make part of this friendly, and developping community.
Welcome :)