• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Naseeb

Jun 14, 2018
hi every one,

i am glad to joint this communuty.
i am here to learn, help and good deal (iptv)

I am french .

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nonid

Riko

Jun 15, 2018
Hi all, I’m new to the iptv world , I’m here to learn how to use it and see what it can do

Oops

Jun 15, 2018
Hi all, I'm really glad to be here, looking forward to getting some advice on opts

Reactions: Riko

ianbrady04

Jun 23, 2018
Hi all, looking for restreamers mainly for USA Latino ans 24/7 content, happy to meet you all, Ian

PhilthyMcNasty

Jun 24, 2018
Hello everyone.

I'm from the USA and I've used IPTV before on Roku. Really enjoyed it until Roku stopped the IPTV provider I was using.
Now I have an Apple TV 4K. Glad I found this community. I'm looking for a new IPTV provider. Looking forward to getting some advice.

Thanks

Reactions: Christer Karlsson

Christer Karlsson

Jun 23, 2018
Hello all friends!

My name is Christer, a 46 year guy from Uppsala, Sweden where I am studying Food Science and Nutrition. Want to know more, just ask =)

I got introduced to IPTV last year in August, when I I bought a Leadcool box with 1 year IUDTV "Scandinavian" subscription. Now the year has come to an end, and I got a MXQ Pro 4K box from a friend and heard that Kodi is a better app than IUDTV.

So, I am looking for helpful hints about the box, how to update firmware and use Kodi. Also would like to find a reliable IPTV service provider suitable for the Scandinavian region, with a subscription that has lots of movies but no sport, at a decent price =)

Thanks for accepting me as a member here, have a nice day all !

Sincerely,
Chris.

lmcchevette

Jun 25, 2018
New York
Hello,
Glad I found this forum. I am exploring IPTV and I am considering a provider called Shack Systems. Does anyone have a recommendation or know of this provider? I have a Samsung Smart TV and also use Roku.

Thank you.

Reactions: Lunze and kkz

Mike P

Jun 26, 2018
Greetings from the USA.

I was a Roku user but they started deleting channels I used due to the lawsuits.

I have switched to the Amazon Fire Stick.

Looking for some good USA tv channels

Reactions: lmcchevette and kkz