• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
Hi, I have no experiences with IPTV yet. I am trying to find out the differences between the different solutions.

I had bought a MAG box 410 as I had read it would be easier to control than having an app on the TV. Now I started to think that I would probably need an app on the MAG anyway, so it is not that clear to me what the advantage with the MAG box could be anymore. I have a Samsung UE65MU7005 TV.

Well, I hope I will get to some IPTV with Swedish and German channels at some point :-D If you have general advices for me as a starter, just tell me :)
Hello Max,
You have unfortunately chosen MAG 410 which is an Android operating system. Then you need to install an app, it will be the same as using an app on TV.

I would strongly recommend using MAG 254 / MAG256 which has Linux operating system. Then you do not need to download any app. With an MAG box that has Linux operating system, you will get a better overview of channel lists, groups, VOD movies, settings, etc. As well as much more stability on network communications.

I have both MAG 256 and Samsung TV Series 8. I find that the app stops suddenly and that the network stops after a few hours using TV. In addition, I do not get a good overview of channel lists, groups and VOD movies as an MAG box.

I recommend changing your MAG 410 with MAG 256 w2 :) and you will thank me for it eventually.

paul63

May 16, 2018
Hi all.
Very new to all this but looking to get set up in a few weeks time have most devices LG ,Firestick ,Ipad ,PC what device would you recommend

Bill Mortley

May 16, 2018
Reseller ID
In2it
Hello Everyone. I have been involved with IPTV for several years as a reseller but I have never had to seek assistance as I now do. It is my hope that someone here will be able to advise me how to stop a box from changing its location. I have 2 boxes that do so constantly and clients are bitter about it. There is a constant message " Your STB is blocked. Call the provider." Thank in advance.

ElDonHuan

May 17, 2018
Hello everyone,
can someone tell me how to install Kodi on the Iphone 6s?
Or if there is a description.
thanks

david popanoff

May 24, 2018
hi everyone . im the newest member hope that i ve got lots of friends here.i like all that come from the net where i spend most of my spare time.. see you soon in your threads and discussion..

Kamal070

May 25, 2018
Hey guys, I'm kind of new to the world of iptv. Looks like a great starting point to learn loads about this subject. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!