New to IPTV, few questions

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
mc208

mc208

Mar 16, 2019
Hi, a while back I brought my computer to a local guy for repair. He introduced me to Kodi, so I played around a bit with it at the time, and wasn't really impressed with all the steps to get stuff working and what not. The other day I saw a video on youtube advertising ****** and being able to watch it on my smart tv. It sounded good, so I went to my LG tv apps and found smart stb and proceeded to get it set up. First impressions were pretty good in that I was actually able to use my TV to get this service. I'm sick at home with a cold so today I actually watched a full movie on some UK movie channel.

All that said, I do have some questions. I notice there's no ability to pause, or record anything that I'm watching.

I saw another TV service today called A****, and they told me that you can record and save stuff through them to the cloud, but I haven't tried their service yet.

So the question is, is there any way to be able to use one of these paid services for IPTV, and have the ability to pause and record what I'm watching? Or do I need one of these special boxes to do that? Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.