No streaming with Smart IPTV or SS IPTV app on a LG TV

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

mirso24

Apr 16, 2016
Reseller Username
mirsso
Hi. I'm new here.
I can watch IPTV with both playlists (ts&m3u8/hls) on Android smartphone with Perfect Player app without problems.

But on my LG SmartTV with 2 apps, Smart IPTV and SS IPTV, I can't start only few streams!
Now I can watch Sky Sport HD 1 & 2 DE Sky Sport Austria DE, Sport Digital HD DE, Sky Bundesliga 1 HD DE.
Others are only buffering or show "live" after buffering but no picture.
Strange behaviour. I got errors like "stream error" and today only buffering. I tried different settings like hls on/off with combination MPEG or NC/Auto. I tried also to download hls playlist in .m3u8 format (I changed output=mpegts in =hls) and today m3u-plus playlist. No success. :(
I'm not a rookie, I'm sure to do it right.
Before RapiIPTV I used an another from Bosnia for longer than one year without problems. I'm using it right now again and it's running. But with RAPID list no chance. :(( My friend told me that he has no problems with your playlist and Smart IPTV app but he only installed it on Samsung TVs, not LG. :/
What's the problem?? Encoding, stream format or wrong?

Regards,
Mirsso

jacksoft

Feb 4, 2016
N.West,UK
Hi. I'm new here.
I can watch IPTV with both playlists (ts&m3u8/hls) on Android smartphone with Perfect Player app without problems.

But on my LG SmartTV with 2 apps, Smart IPTV and SS IPTV, I can't start only few streams!
Now I can watch Sky Sport HD 1 & 2 DE Sky Sport Austria DE, Sport Digital HD DE, Sky Bundesliga 1 HD DE.
Others are only buffering or show "live" after buffering but no picture.
Strange behaviour. I got errors like "stream error" and today only buffering. I tried different settings like hls on/off with combination MPEG or NC/Auto. I tried also to download hls playlist in .m3u8 format (I changed output=mpegts in =hls) and today m3u-plus playlist. No success. :(
I'm not a rookie, I'm sure to do it right.
Before RapiIPTV I used an another from Bosnia for longer than one year without problems. I'm using it right now again and it's running. But with RAPID list no chance. :(( My friend told me that he has no problems with your playlist and Smart IPTV app but he only installed it on Samsung TVs, not LG. :/
What's the problem?? Encoding, stream format or wrong?

Regards,
Mirsso

mirso24

Apr 16, 2016
Reseller Username
mirsso
Jacksoft, what do you want to say? Can you help?
Rapid support has no ideas and say if I have network or firewall problems. And why when I can watch some Sky channels??

harryporter

Reseller
Dec 9, 2015
Reseller Username
harryportir
Try to do this insert in your tv network settings manual dns 8.8.8.8 and corispondent ip, netmask, and gataway and try then.
Also before inserting new MPEG list do playlist reset on the site siptv.eu then restart your app upload your list restart your app and try.
Let me know.

mirso24

Apr 16, 2016
Reseller Username
mirsso
I solved it! :)
I bought an Android box, connect with cabled LAN, install Perfect Player app and had the SAME problem! :dizzy:
On my Galaxy S6 it plays all channels, over WiFi. So I disconnect network cable and connect with WiFi. Voila!
All channels running now. It must be the same problem with my Smart TV... Don't ask me why.