• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Playback error, reconnects in 3s Message

BluTri10

Aug 30, 2021
Hello, I just got my fire stick and I installed IPTV Smarters on my iphone 11, however I am unable to watch anything. I keep getting the message “Playback error, reconnects in 3s”. Does anyone know how I can get around this? I saw a previous thread that said to change the stream settings to MPEGTS and then change the player settings, however I am unable to access the player settings on my iPhone app. Does anyone know what I can do? Thanks!

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hello, I just got my fire stick and I installed IPTV Smarters on my iphone 11, however I am unable to watch anything. I keep getting the message “Playback error, reconnects in 3s”. Does anyone know how I can get around this? I saw a previous thread that said to change the stream settings to MPEGTS and then change the player settings, however I am unable to access the player settings on my iPhone app. Does anyone know what I can do? Thanks!
Ok cellphone better use the GSE IPTV app and add your m3u MPEGTS with option playlist under remote playlist.

And fire tv stick, if you need help with set-up feel free to send a pm to me ;)