• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Playlist not working every few days

itsthebigfella

Jun 2, 2016
Reseller ID
itsthebigfella
I am having issues with my IPTV subscription which I cannot get any help from support.

issue: m3u playlist cannot be downloaded/server time out

primary device: Samsung Tv - Netiptv app

I have tried to connect on different devices (apple iPhone, Samsung. Apple TV)

I have changed the password of the m3u.

I have deleted apps, playlists and reinstalled.

I have tried different locations (cellular network,different Wi-Fi) does not load

I have tried different apps: NETIPTV, smart STB, snappy IPTV) does not load

I have validated I can download the playlist through a browser (safari and tested on VLC and the playlist works!)
I wondered was there an issue with apple Private network but that isn’t on my Samsung tv.

the playlist works for a few days and then stops for a week or so. It has been happening for a few months but prior to that never happened before.

i don’t use a VPN.

has anyone any ideas what the issue could be?

itsthebigfella

Jun 2, 2016
Reseller ID
itsthebigfella
Update: I have tested express vpn /location Canada on my iPhone and it still times out with snappy IPTV

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I am having issues with my IPTV subscription which I cannot get any help from support.

issue: m3u playlist cannot be downloaded/server time out

primary device: Samsung Tv - Netiptv app

I have tried to connect on different devices (apple iPhone, Samsung. Apple TV)

I have changed the password of the m3u.

I have deleted apps, playlists and reinstalled.

I have tried different locations (cellular network,different Wi-Fi) does not load

I have tried different apps: NETIPTV, smart STB, snappy IPTV) does not load

I have validated I can download the playlist through a browser (safari and tested on VLC and the playlist works!)
I wondered was there an issue with apple Private network but that isn’t on my Samsung tv.

the playlist works for a few days and then stops for a week or so. It has been happening for a few months but prior to that never happened before.

i don’t use a VPN.

has anyone any ideas what the issue could be?
You tried really many things and it really sounds like ISP throttling.
Change your DNS server settings to: 8.8.8.8 and 1.1.1.1 instead of the ISP DNS.
And Smart TVs having often a cache/memory problem: Reduce your bouquet list to a minimum, max 4-5 groups only.
And turn off the dashboard firewall (force countries: remove all restrictions) when you do the trouble shooting.
I believe some ISP start to block ports of different apps: Try different Apps.
I hope this will bring some improvement.

Update: I have tested express vpn /location Canada on my iPhone and it still times out with snappy IPTV
By the way, don't use express VPN with rapid IPTV, this might result in a blocked line:

Reactions: Artan92

itsthebigfella

Jun 2, 2016
Reseller ID
itsthebigfella
Just to confirm. Should I change the DNS on the router or the smart tv/apple tv/iPhone?

thanks so much for the responses and advice! I will turn off express vpn for my tests

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Just to confirm. Should I change the DNS on the router or the smart tv/apple tv/iPhone?

thanks so much for the responses and advice! I will turn off express vpn for my tests
If possible change it on router so all devices in your network will benefit from it. If your router doesn't have the option then change it in the specific device under network settings.