• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

Pleas fix Bon Gusto FHD DE, its in a loop for weeks ago

Jay_Gee

Dec 20, 2019
Hi,
since the last 4 weeks the Channel Bon Gusto FHD DE is again and again in a loop .
Hours later it makes a jump, and then it is in the next loop.
Sometimes the loop have a lenght betwen 5 seconds and a minute.

I have posted this abbout 2 weeks, but it was not fixed. So i will ask for a fix again.

i have renewed my channel list, but nothing changed. So that is not the solution.

Thanks!

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
Hi,
since the last 4 weeks the Channel Bon Gusto FHD DE is again and again in a loop .
Hours later it makes a jump, and then it is in the next loop.
Sometimes the loop have a lenght betwen 5 seconds and a minute.

I have posted this abbout 2 weeks, but it was not fixed. So i will ask for a fix again.

i have renewed my channel list, but nothing changed. So that is not the solution.

Thanks!
it looks like it's up to the source

Jay_Gee

Dec 20, 2019
Hello folks,
the loop has been eliminated.
However, an image source is now selected that is unsightly.
It is pixelated and above all the picture is full of bright colours.
Before, you saw the same thing every few seconds in good quality, but now, it's impossible to watch!

Please fix this channel again. It can't be impossible to find a good stream here.

Thank you

• Love
Reactions: Artan92

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
Hello folks,
the loop has been eliminated.
However, an image source is now selected that is unsightly.
It is pixelated and above all the picture is full of bright colours.
Before, you saw the same thing every few seconds in good quality, but now, it's impossible to watch!

Please fix this channel again. It can't be impossible to find a good stream here.

Thank you
they meant the picture problems

Attachments

Reactions: Jay_Gee