• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • WARNING! BEFORE GETTING SUBSCRIPTION: Only make a deal with our Verified Sellers which known by Blue Font Color on their usernames and Reseller TAG on their profiles.

Pool for VPN access

Where do you setup VPN for watching streams?

• Router or Access Point

• Computer

• Phones & Tablets

• Devices & Boxes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stradi

Verified & Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 24, 2020
Reseller ID
plexes567@gmail.com
This is awesome news, good job there.
Many customers install it on box, phones and also computers with an app (VPN Express, PureVPN etc)

Reactions: Poseidon

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
When i take a look to all customers:
- 90 % of customers use it per android box and a vpn app but this cause 95% of (standard) routers are not able to do vpn
- many customers want to use it, but many havent a device to do that, router not possible and for example smart tvs (samsung, lg..) you are not able to download an app to use vpn. also mags cant do that

- best of all (if technicaly possible) if the encryption is directly in the line url (maybe https) so then every device would be possible to use it, even on crap smart iptv

- else two options in one would be good , that you can get a openvpn file (many streaming apps begin to integrate a vpn directly to their app - iptv extreme, tivimate..) and/or can do it per app with credentials. but with app i recognized its not same good working as with openvpn file cause the vpn app has to run in background and takes a lot of ressources

FluxBox

USA Reseller, support in French, Spanish & English
Reseller
Dec 9, 2019
iptvlivebox.com
Reseller ID
FluxBox
I have many customers, with box mag and smart application, I have tried to change all customers to box formuler.
Thank you and good work
Hi sdgomezz, I'm in the same situation with my clients. Can you give me your opinion on what would be the best box Formuler ?
Regards

FluxBox

Reseller
Dec 9, 2019
iptvlivebox.com
Reseller ID
FluxBox
Very good and important subject. Please take it into consideration to prepare the best solutions.
Good work !

sdgomezz

Reseller
Feb 29, 2016
Reseller ID
sdgomezz
[QUOTE = "FluxBox, postagem: 142811, membro: 58601"]
Oi sdgomezz, estou na mesma situação com meus clientes. Você pode me dar sua opinião sobre qual seria a melhor caixa Formuler?
Saudações
[/CITAR]

Hello.
Formuler Z plus is more economical, Formuler Zx a good box and Formuler Z8 excellent but more expensive.
boxes with My tv online portal and has the possibility to provide assistance directly from your home to the customer's home.

Reactions: FluxBox

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
Hi sdgomezz, I'm in the same situation with my clients. Can you give me your opinion on what would be the best box Formuler ?Regards
I use Formuler z7+ and you can download whatever you need vpn on google store.After you active VPN,exit from app and go to MYTV.I use stalker.

Reactions: aMac9

FluxBox

Reseller
Dec 9, 2019
iptvlivebox.com
Reseller ID
FluxBox
Hi Guys, I hope you are doing well. Any news about the VPN ?
Best regards