• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
We have conducted a revolutionary step in the field of IPTV service. By utilizing our deep background experience in providing IPTV, our customers’ feedbacks and gaining from the most advanced algorithms, a new intelligent, user-friendly and easy to use service has been innovated for our clients.
The following is a plain and simple guide for you to make you familiar with the most recent features added to your service.

Here are the steps:
In this section, we will show you how to register for your reseller account. The essential requirements of this section is that you have access to the Email address you used to register your reseller account, as well as have already created your own logo with the exact size of 150*100 pixels in PNG file format.

Step 1: Go to https://my.iptv.community/signup and enter the required information in order to start the process.
Step 2: In this step, you are asked to add your brand name, brand slogan, and logo as a mandatory task.
1709810252789.png
Brand name: A sign, symbol, words, or a combination of these that identifies your service and differentiates it from the others. This choice is completely arbitrary and only depends on your wish.
Brand slogan: A short and advertising phrase that you can use to make your products stick in consumers’ memories.
Logo: A picture with the exact size of 150*100 pixels in PNG file format which represents your brand.
*This picture can include a combination of your brand name or brand slogan.
Step 3: DNS
Caution: It is highly recommended not to change the DNS once you have installed it for the first time; otherwise you have to provide new links to your clients.
1709810263331.png
Hostname: A name that represents your brand inside the subscription URL which can be your brand name.
(This will replace with the “iptv.community” part in your m3u line)
Domain: As your domain, you can choose one of the different options we provided.
Step 4: Setup your package pricing
Select each of the service durations and set your favorite prices for them.
As an example in the following image, the price of 1month account has been set to 10 Credits.
1709810278498.png
Now, your customized panel is ready to use.

Our reseller program:
The minimum credit for being a reseller is 500 euros.
1 Credit = 1 Euro

Pricing list:
Trial € 0.00
1 Month € 8.00
2 Months € 15.00
3 Months € 20.00
6 Months € 35.00
9 Months € 50.00
1 Year € 65.00

Become an IPTV reseller and Earn Money:
More Info
IPTV Community's Dashboard: More Info

Last edited by a moderator:

Orbit IPTV

Feb 6, 2016
www.iptv-orbit.com
Reseller ID
sibuk
I think €200 euros is a fair price
It separates those who want to genuinely be resellers from those who just want a discount for themselves !!

Cuvillliar if you were that interested in the service you could at least purchase a 1 month line instead of asking resellers for test lines everyday !!

Birken

Mar 14, 2016
How "White label" is your reseller solution, or to refrace, how "visible" is Rapid IPTV to the resellers customers?

Birken

Mar 14, 2016
Ok, I think maybe I was unclear in my question. If I sign up as a Rapid IPTV reseller, will my customers have anything to do directly with Rapid IPTV? For instance, will there be Rapid IPTV logos anywhere, or other references to Rapid IPTV?

Samir Berisa

Reseller
Jan 18, 2016
Reseller ID
samirko85
Ok, I think maybe I was unclear in my question. If I sign up as a Rapid IPTV reseller, will my customers have anything to do directly with Rapid IPTV? For instance, will there be Rapid IPTV logos anywhere, or other references to Rapid IPTV?
It wont be 100% visible to your customers, there are ways you can do to hide that but you need to have your own hosting or panel.
If your customers are smart enough, they can stil figure out that you provide Rapid IPTV service to them.

pleurat zeksylaj

Mar 20, 2016
Reseller ID
latiiptv
Q: What are the requirements for being a Reseller?
A: First thins first, the member who wants to be a Reseller should be trusted by us and of course he/she should trust us, we will check his IP and other information we can gather through the net and if we didn't find a problem with him/her then: Second, he/she pays the starting Reseller fee of 200 Euros, we will create a reseller account for him/her.

I have payed yesterday no answer till now not in skype not in forum not facebook email i dont know how can this be called trust and 200 euros i cant just give it away can anybody help me

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
Q: What are the requirements for being a Reseller?
A: First thins first, the member who wants to be a Reseller should be trusted by us and of course he/she should trust us, we will check his IP and other information we can gather through the net and if we didn't find a problem with him/her then: Second, he/she pays the starting Reseller fee of 200 Euros, we will create a reseller account for him/her.

I have payed yesterday no answer till now not in skype not in forum not facebook email i dont know how can this be called trust and 200 euros i cant just give it away can anybody help me
All resellers tickets just now were answered by me. If you are a new reseller, you have to send us your credit card picture. See this post:
http://www.rapidiptv.com/threads/identity-confirmation.1225/

Reactions: Beny

Almeida

Jun 28, 2016
Reseller ID
Nelson
Hello, how many credits correspond to one month of visualization for the customer?

Orbit IPTV

Feb 6, 2016
www.iptv-orbit.com
Reseller ID
sibuk

Lol €1 per month :confused:

I guess you did not bother to read this then ?
http://rapidiptv.com/threads/q-a-how-to-be-a-reseller.520/

Or

Reseller Plan

Code:
Q: What are the benefits for Resellers?
A: 1) Of course the first thing that comes to mind is money! It's natural that resellers pay for each account they create in Rapid IPTV Panel so it's also natural that they sell it to their customers. The money they get for the accounts depends on how well a marketer he/she is. For example creating a 1-month account in Panel costs the Reseller 8 Euros, but he can sell it to his customer for 20 or 30 Euros. Of course their customers can see our 1-month subscription price (which is 15 Euros) in our website (www.rapidiptv.net), so Resellers should have that in mind! The can also sell for lower prices.
2) Another thing to mention is that we care for our resellers, so when our Resellers submit a ticket or contact us, we will prioritize them. This also means we will consider their request for adding other channels/packages to our list more than other members

Last edited: