• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

* TiviMate * - Full Details - Recommended app

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
hello i have tivimate on an android tv since this afternoon an error code 401 comes up does anyone have a solution what to do the app has been uninstalled and reinstalled and the data has been wiped and re-registered and the android device and internet have been restarted

Reactions: timngu

fremar

Oct 26, 2017
Edvardsen: Fix for tivimate code 401. Go to settings and then add this as User Agent: IPTVSmartersPlayer and it works as before @Edvardsen I thank him for his help
Can't change the useragent without paying for premium so guess that I have to change app.

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
Can't change the useragent without paying for premium so guess that I have to change app.
Hello, I have Premium because you can pay for the app once and use it on 5 devices and if you have a new device then you have to delete the old one and add the new one without paying again

Reactions: Charles Vella

Charles Vella

Dec 11, 2016
For the past week I have switched to TIVIMATE, bought the premium version. I switched from Formuler CC and Z8 since I was having trouble like picture remaining dark after switching from one channel to the other, portal stays stuck on 10% and more. For the past week the service worked like a charm and was felt reliable and strong. I think that this app is super and highly recommended with rapid. The only problem I encountered was loosing the favourites, however this was then sorted by backing up the list and restoring it if TIVIMATE forgets my favourites somewhere along the way :) Thanks for the information you all posted here.

MrPants

Mar 21, 2023
i use iptveditor for my playlists. my On Demand lists generate their own epg link, and I can add them to TIVImate but I'm not sure how to actually apply that EPG to the playlist? I'm not even sure there is an EPG for on demand content, but iptveditor seems to generate a link for one.

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
halo is there a solution for the problem on tivimate the message illegalstateexception comes on many channels

Reactions: Chiefmaster