• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

recordings in tivimate non completed issue

donshimon

Oct 14, 2019
hi can someone help me figure out why my schdueled recording on tiviamate premium are not comleted? i am using shield pro. i tried changed recording destination from 128 gb fast dok that set up as internal disk to external hdd , didn't helped. i tried schdueled recording both from epg and custom recording and it didn't help too and all my record shows stopped after 18-25 minutes each one. i have over 100 gb free space both on internal and external disk.would love to fix it with your help. thanks in advance

tusktusk

I do what i do
Staff member
Apr 9, 2017
hi can someone help me figure out why my schdueled recording on tiviamate premium are not comleted? i am using shield pro. i tried changed recording destination from 128 gb fast dok that set up as internal disk to external hdd , didn't helped. i tried schdueled recording both from epg and custom recording and it didn't help too and all my record shows stopped after 18-25 minutes each one. i have over 100 gb free space both on internal and external disk.would love to fix it with your help. thanks in advance
I sugest contacting tivimate suport