• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Script FuboTV

richieboy

Oct 8, 2020
Hello

I have fubotv script that was working perfectly, but now all the servers that I have contracted from the USA are detected as VPN, I have contracted in other companies but the same error appears.

Does anyone know of a dedicated server provider that fubotv script can work with?

Hoss@astaraki

Mar 14, 2020
Hello

I have fubotv script that was working perfectly, but now all the servers that I have contracted from the USA are detected as VPN, I have contracted in other companies but the same error appears.

Does anyone know of a dedicated server provider that fubotv script can work with?
Hi I have servers in Canada, Toronto and Montreal. My IPTV runs on them.
BTW, what do you mean when you say detected as VPN?

richieboy

Oct 8, 2020
does it work for you with OVH servers?

I am attaching an image with the message that appears to me with the majority of servers in the USA that I have hired

london1983

Nov 22, 2019
Reseller ID
london1983
Hello

use get channels script this will unlock fubo on most servers :)