• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Scripts & Stream 4 Sale

london1983

Nov 22, 2019
Reseller ID
london1983
Hi all let me introduce myself first, I am a coder from uk that that started playing about with itv scripts about a year ago I have since built up my collection of scripts, VOD & series. I am looking to sell and make some money back for the time I have spent on these.

I can offer the scripts for sale at very good prices or you can Restream from my servers this is the 2 options we offer, I run 5x 40gbps server so no need to panic about bandwidth as I have this covered.

In total all scripts will produce you about 10,000 live tv channels maybe more I've not counted all I stopped about 10k lol, Along with this I can supply VOD & Series.

Scripts include the below

Fubo TV = All USA Sport in HD 60fps / USA non sport HD 60fps (about 500 channels in total) - needs a USA server and working fubo account
UFC TV = this give you PPV access in full 1080p (need a working UFC account to work, I can supply at a small fee)
ESPNPLUS MOD = this code has been modded by myself to pull all ESPNPLAY replays over 2000 of them. (needs USA server and working ESPNPLUS account)
WWE TV = this give you PPV access in full 1080p (need a working WWE account to work - I can supply at a small fee)
LamTV = this will give you full access to over 1000 live tv streams, over 10k latino series, 1000s of xxx streams, 1000s VOD.
RQTV = this will give you full access to about 800 live tv streams UK, USA, LATINO, Premium sports.
Sky Master TV = this will give you full access to over 1000 live tv streams from around the world.
USA Local = this with give you every single USA local live tv stream 572 of them to be exact.
XXX TV = this give you access to all Premium Adult channels like Hustler, Vidid etc.
Nora 836 = this give full access to 1000s of premium tv channels and lots of Premium sports.
Nora 390 = this script give you 1000s of live tv streams but best of all this give you access to some of the best sports stream around SUPER SPORT, ASTRO SUPER, ASTRO PREMIER LEAGUE & more.
Cablesat = get access to 100s of latino tv stream
Univision TV = get access to all Univision and galavision live tv streams.

What Are Scripts????

Scripts are codes that have been coded specifically to grab stream data from a specific provider without them knowing and allowing you to put this data into your own IPTV panel. This means that you do not need to pay a IPTV Restream provider £3 per channel to Restream them, so you save yourself £1000s a month. Scripts you pay a one off price and that's it.

How do I use a script?

Scripts run on a Ubuntu server (ubuntu 18.04 works best) you then call the script via a browser using a specific link (you get these links when you buy the script/s) this will then output a M3U file that you can just import directly into your IPTV panel.

Drop me a Private Message for more info

desitv

Apr 22, 2020
Reseller ID
desitv
Hi all let me introduce myself first, I am a coder from uk that that started playing about with itv scripts about a year ago I have since built up my collection of scripts, VOD & series. I am looking to sell and make some money back for the time I have spent on these.

I can offer the scripts for sale at very good prices or you can Restream from my servers this is the 2 options we offer, I run 5x 40gbps server so no need to panic about bandwidth as I have this covered.

In total all scripts will produce you about 10,000 live tv channels maybe more I've not counted all I stopped about 10k lol, Along with this I can supply VOD & Series.

Fubo TV = All USA Sport in HD 60fps / USA non sport HD 60fps (about 500 channels in total) - needs a USA server and working fubo account
UFC TV = this give you PPV access in full 1080p (need a working UFC account to work, I can supply at a small fee)
ESPNPLUS MOD = this code has been modded by myself to pull all ESPNPLAY replays over 2000 of them. (needs USA server and working ESPNPLUS account)
WWE TV = this give you PPV access in full 1080p (need a working WWE account to work - I can supply at a small fee)
LamTV = this will give you full access to over 1000 live tv streams, over 10k latino series, 1000s of xxx streams, 1000s VOD.
RQTV = this will give you full access to about 800 live tv streams UK, USA, LATINO, Premium sports.
Sky Master TV = this will give you full access to over 1000 live tv streams from around the world.
USA Local = this with give you every single USA local live tv stream 572 of them to be exact.
XXX TV = this give you access to all Premium Adult channels like Hustler, Vidid etc.
Nora 836 = this give full access to 1000s of premium tv channels and lots of Premium sports.
Nora 390 = this script give you 1000s of live tv streams but best of all this give you access to some of the best sports stream around SUPER SPORT, ASTRO SUPER, ASTRO PREMIER LEAGUE & more.

What Are Scripts????

Scripts are codes that have been coded specifically to grab stream data from a specific provider without them knowing and allowing you to put this data into your own IPTV panel. This means that you do not need to pay a IPTV Restream provider £3 per channel to Restream them, so you save yourself £1000s a month. Scripts you pay a one off price and that's it.

How do I use a script?

Scripts run on a Ubuntu server (ubuntu 18.04 works best) you then call the script via a browser using a specific link (you get these links when you buy the script/s) this will then output a M3U file that you can just import directly into your IPTV panel.

how much for script and how can i get it

Hammad2005

Mar 20, 2020

What Are Scripts????

How do I use a script?

I am After Super Sports script.How Much?

Hoss@astaraki

Mar 14, 2020
I'm interested, and like to negotiate price and support. Will you support your scripts and update as needed?
PM me please.

Joselazca

Jun 1, 2020
I need a test please ...interested on lamtv script , fubo , univision , cablesat and usa local channels

london1983

Nov 22, 2019
Reseller ID
london1983
Get Ready For The Sports to return.. We have plenty of scripts to provide your Panel with Unlimited Sports streams.

fyrace

Jun 14, 2020
Trying to PM for more details. Keep getting server error. Can you PM me please. Interested in all your scripts

thecaptain

Jun 15, 2020
Reseller ID
thecaptain
hiya mate can you pm me as interested in 2 of the scripts your advertising