• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

SIPTV EPG codes

apl4

Nov 10, 2020
Why does SIPTV use different EPG codes to others? My EPG shows with no problem on my Firestick using IPTV Smarters, but I have to use an M3U editor to change the EPG codes to SIPTV compatible codes for any program info to be shown on SIPTV. There are also channels that have no codes, such as Sky Documentaries, Sony Action or Sky History 2.

SIOUX

Jan 28, 2020
Hi mate. do you have the correct EPG CODES for SIPTV for the following channels: EPIX, EPIX 2, EPIX HITS, EPIX DRIVE-IN, TCM, ABC-CBS-NBC-FOX NEW YORK (or some other east coast local station) ... and for australian FOX SPORTS and south africa SUPERSPORT channels ??? please help. thnx.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Why does SIPTV use different EPG codes to others? My EPG shows with no problem on my Firestick using IPTV Smarters, but I have to use an M3U editor to change the EPG codes to SIPTV compatible codes for any program info to be shown on SIPTV. There are also channels that have no codes, such as Sky Documentaries, Sony Action or Sky History 2.
SIPTV has its own epg source.
If you don't like SIPTVs epg source, then use rapids epg source and add it together with your m3u url to siptv app, to enjoy rapids epg instead of own siptv epg.
If you need help with it, feel free to send a PM to me.

apl4

Nov 10, 2020
SIPTV has its own epg source.
If you don't like SIPTVs epg source, then use rapids epg source and add it together with your m3u url to siptv app, to enjoy rapids epg instead of own siptv epg.
If you need help with it, feel free to send a PM to me.
I use ERD IPTV M3U Editor to upload to SIPTV and my TV. I use the epg source from my IPTV supplier, but have to edit dozens of the codes to match the codes at https://sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/codes/, Otherwise the data does not show up in my program listings.