• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Sky Bundesliga FHD DE/sky Bundesliga HD DE

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
Halo Sky Bundesliga 1 FHD / HD causes problems for days and why are Sky Bundesliga 1 FHD DE and Sky Bundesliga 2 FHD DE no longer in 50fps as before, but only in 25 FPS 25 FPS is not good for playing football, see
I don't ask for satellite quality but at least a source that everyone can see
I know that there are other very good sources, earlier it was Sky Bundesliga 1 FHD / HD DE Sky Bundesliga 2 FHD DE in very good quality for several weeks this is no longer the case
here on the video you can see the problem

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
yes sky Bundesliga 1 HD CH has been sending an Andres standard picture for 1 month When I report it on the dashboard, it says fixed even though it wasn't fixed

Attachments

Reactions: itsmemari0

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
Hello there are problems with Sky Bundesliga 1 FHD DE after a few minutes the sound wakes up and then a few minutes later the picture freezes and the transmitter goes off and comes back after a few minutes
i believe it is a source problem

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
why is my complaint about sky sport 1 HD DE sky Bundesliga 1 FHD DE DAZN 1 FHD DE deleted for no reason
the quality is especially very bad sky Bundesliga 1 FHD / HD sky skyport 1 FHD / HD

• Haha
Reactions: Gaga and Origin

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
I hope the people realize that nearly all germans who are using iptv, primarily for these particular channels. These are the channels that bring you users.
there are FHD sources 50 FPS from Sky Bundesliga 1 FHD DE and Sky Sport 1 FHD DE, which run late in the evening or in the morning 50 PFS sources
Many people only have IPTV because of football, and the sky Bundesliga Konferenz only runs on sky Bundesliga 1 FHD, which is very important for many people
If 4k UHD is possible, 50FPS is also possible

Reactions: vinter

Gaga

May 27, 2016
i concur with the above statement. But also affects all the normal Sky Germany FHD channels
Same here....Sky Premiere, Sky Premiere 24+ and Sky Sport Channes are freezing all the time in the evening. They are working in the afternoon, but at night they are not watchable....

Reactions: Artan92 and Jay_Gee

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
Same here....Sky Premiere, Sky Premiere 24+ and Sky Sport Channes are freezing all the time in the evening. They are working in the afternoon, but at night they are not watchable....
yes i can confirm i my colleagues and relatives have the same problem it isSince thursday the problem there are many german channels picture freezes a many channels are down even if it is reported several times in the dashboard it is displayed again and again sender fix although channel down

Reactions: Gaga

Mauricio

Mar 12, 2018
i can confirm that too!
also on some Austrian channels at the prime time.
Hello friends , taking advantage of this topic already open , could you check for me please , are the channels Sky Sport UHD DE and Sky Bundesliga UHD DE still on the list ? Here they no longer appear, have they already been removed?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hello friends , taking advantage of this topic already open , could you check for me please , are the channels Sky Sport UHD DE and Sky Bundesliga UHD DE still on the list ? Here they no longer appear, have they already been removed?
I think they have been removed :(

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
Sky sport UHD und Sky Bundesliga UHD were removed yesterday

Iou84

Sep 19, 2021
Wish they would be replaced by any watchable channels. I‘ve never watched them in prime time, always in black screen

Ptis123

Oct 8, 2018
Why would you tease us with awesome Bundesliga in UHD and then remove it one month later instead of replacing it with something that works? Channel was awesome as long as it worked.

Mauricio

Mar 12, 2018
Both Sky Sport UHD and Bundesliga UHD channels were with fantastic quality , I was super happy with the channels , and less than 1 month removed from the list , I can not understand .

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
Both Sky Sport UHD and Bundesliga UHD channels were with fantastic quality , I was super happy with the channels , and less than 1 month removed from the list , I can not understand .
Admin can add or remove channels as they wish... no need for you to understand anything.
You are not guaranteed any channel.