• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Oops

Jun 15, 2018
No it was just that it's never mentioned on here I thought I was the only one

Jfunker82

Jun 16, 2018
I made a ticket on there homepage and got this answer.
"LG OS do not support any of this functions. How ever we are waiting for LG developers to give us a solution for it
Kind regards,
Smart-STB support team. "

NerdHerd

Oct 1, 2017
Reseller ID
Kees
RED - Select audio track in stream/video (webOS); Toggle DVB input (Netcast TVs)

Changing audio language

If you have webOS 3.0 TV, you can select audio track and turn subtitles on/off using red/green buttons. On webOS 2.0 it's only possible to turn subtitles on/off.

For older LG Smart TVs, the audio track can only be "forced" in the playlist (for streams only, not VOD!). Otherwise, stream audio language is automatically selected based on the Audio Language Settings (1st Audio) on your LG Smart TV (see picture below).

If you have webOS TV, you will need to set webOS Video Mode to NC MPEG or NC Auto in App's Settings for this "forced" function to work. This function only works for streams that it supports (usually HTTP only, not m3u8).

Source: https://siptv.app/howto/lg/

Rosi

Oct 2, 2016
Hello,

For the VOD Multi-Subtitles, there is no way to change the language of the subtitles?
I can put them on/off but just to the first language.

I have a LG OLED with webOS 04.70.85.

Could somebody help me?

Thanks a lot

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
You have problem with all movies in subtitles group or

Rosi

Oct 2, 2016
Yes, all Multi-subtitles, I can just switch on-off but never change the language.

Since yesterday I have another problem with Smart IPTV but I will make another topic for this.

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
If you have webOS 3.0 TV, you can select audio track and turn subtitles on/off using red/green buttons.

On webOS 2.0 it's only possible to turn subtitles on/off.

For older LG Smart TVs, the audio track can only be "forced" in the playlist (for streams only, not VOD!). Otherwise, stream audio language is automatically selected based on the Audio Language Settings (1st Audio) on your LG Smart TV (see picture below).

If you have webOS TV, you will need to set webOS Video Mode to NC MPEG or NC Auto in App's Settings for this "forced" function to work. This function only works for streams that it supports (usually HTTP only, not m3u8).

Rosi

Oct 2, 2016
Thank you Rusax. I can put on/off subtitles but not changing language of subtitles.
I have a new LG OLED TV and it's OS 3.0 or more

Rosi

Oct 2, 2016
Thank you, but I use Smart IPTV and don't have this kind of options like in a video.

DGP

Oct 4, 2017
Is there any fix for this yet? Have same problem on Smart IPTV on LG with Web OS 3.5

Behave

Dec 11, 2016
Netherlands
Reseller ID
Behave49
My client already use a mag device, can he also use smart stb? Not at the same time.
I having some trouble with registar his mac afres, this can register only once?

Obeid Khaled

Jul 23, 2018
is your laylist valid
we have same problem , our list is valid and work on computer , but it is deleted automatically,
I will be happy if you could help me to resove this problem.

Best Regrds,