• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

AlexFb1907

Jan 7, 2017
okay i dont have webOS at all..

but still dont understand..why cant i change the subs when i want to watch a movie in the group/menu
VOD multi subs? english audio is fine but would be great if the sub also was working

Francisco Barros

Dec 4, 2015
Hi,
one friend of mine keeps saying that when in some channels can't remove the audio description.

For example, just now, he told me Cartoon network UK package has audio description on and can't or doesn't know how to take it off.

Anyone knows ?

Jamietd

Reseller
Jul 3, 2016
Reseller ID
Sure on some lg tvs you can't change audio stream unless there has been a recent update

NicolaiVdS

Jun 22, 2017
Hello,

im trying tp get subs working on my smart tv but when i push the red button to change it i get UND can some one help me ?

Note: in VLC i can change the subs

Reactions: Skol

Skol

Feb 20, 2016
Me too!

Smart IPTV + VLC on my Fire TV box connected to my LG WebOs 3.3.1 TV works fine, but with Smart directly on my TV, the Red & Green btns do not enable a choice of languages / subtitles in multi-sub VOD using the LG controller.

Any solution?

Reactions: timetravelprimer

Sadi

Sep 7, 2017
Hey
Is subs possible at lg smarttv at rapid?
Both in vods and channels?

chasqui

Nov 13, 2016
If the channel or VOD you're watching carries them, then yes.
press and hold red button. Select the relevant subtitle entry if one is shown. If there isn't one then that channel doesn't have them

Sadi

Sep 7, 2017
If the channel or VOD you're watching carries them, then yes.
press and hold red button. Select the relevant subtitle entry if one is shown. If there isn't one then that channel doesn't have them
Is this possible with smart IP-TV app?

Mohammed H

Sep 15, 2017
Hi

Channel list disappears every time I turn off TV, then I need to uploud the channel list again.

Tv Modell: LG 55LM640T

dudenl

Jan 27, 2017
Reseller ID
dudenl
So ask Sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* whats goiing on...
Not a server issue...