• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Smart IPTV wont load !!!

Bluemoon05

Jul 5, 2019
I have used Smart IPTV for the last 2 years without problems, however, recently I try to start it and the blocks start to rotate whilst loading and then the app just falls over !!

Does anyone know of a fix for this, initially I thought it was my WiFi, however, YouTube, iPlayer work fine.

Could Samsung have blocked access to Smart IPTV or could it be my Internet provider (BT).

Any help & advice would be much appreciated.

EpTIVI

Jun 1, 2019
Try to force reload the channellist if that dont work try to reinstall the app

Bluemoon05

Jul 5, 2019
Thank you, I've deleted and re installed but still not working.

Can you confirm how I force reload please.

Thanks for your response.

EpTIVI

Jun 1, 2019
deppending on the tv u have on the bottom of the screen wich button u have to press on remote for reload list, u can also ask ur reseller to change password on ur line this will force a reconect to the server

Bluemoon05

Jul 5, 2019
Reload is normally '0', but I don't get that far, I get the rotating blocks, they then stop and then it seems to crash !!

Could Samsung or my Internet Provider be blocking access to Smart IPTV ?

Bluemoon05

Jul 5, 2019
I have two accounts, I have full access on another TV through a firestick and VPN and works fine !!

The only issue is on the Samsung smart TV !!

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
And try to modify your BOUQUET LIST, I mean, reduce the countries. On some TV's there is limited RAM/Cache and if the m3u file is too big, you'll face problems with some TVs. Try to deactivate all countries you doesn't need, this might help to get it work.

O_galinho

Sep 16, 2019
Have you managed to solve the issue? I experience the exact same thing since a couple of days. The app only says loading and then crashes. How do I deactivate some countries if I don’t manage to start the app?

Thanks.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Have you managed to solve the issue? I experience the exact same thing since a couple of days. The app only says loading and then crashes. How do I deactivate some countries if I don’t manage to start the app?

Thanks.
Did you bought your subscription here in our community ? If so, you should have access to user dashboard ? Here you can manage the bouquet list to reduce the m3u file.
Another option might be to use the HLS (m3u8) Version instead of MPEGTS (ts), other the other way around, might be also helpful.

If you need help with it you can send a private message to me.

O_galinho

Sep 16, 2019
I did a complete factory reset of my Samsung TV, re-installed all the apps and now it works. Phew. It would be too much to miss this week’s Champions League over this.

Reactions: Hectorious

Hado0

Reseller
Jan 26, 2017
Reseller ID
Hado0
I have the same problem with 5 customers right now. And no it doesn't help to change the dns or to force reload or neither to reinstall the app.

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
I have the same problem with 5 customers right now. And no it doesn't help to change the dns or to force reload or neither to reinstall the app.
Delete the current list from the TV.

Then try and upload the list as a file rather than link, also try and use " save online " if its and older TV

Regards

@Sense