Smart Samsung TV

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
Aug 27, 2016
Hello,
Actually i'm using Rapid IPTV with my Samsung 42 Inch TV and it's working perfectly but sometimes i'm facing this buffering issues and it stops for couple of seconds and return back again and it's really annoying sometimes.

Knowing that i'm using a very fast internet of 50MB/Sec Fiber Optic. Is there any solution for this ? do i have to open some ports or anything from my router ?
If you have another solution to make it works better without buffering please advise ,, Additionally on my computer it's working super great without any buffering issues.

Thanks, and waiting a positive massive feedback :)

IPTV Community

Staff member
Reseller
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
Hello,
Actually i'm using Rapid IPTV with my Samsung 42 Inch TV and it's working perfectly but sometimes i'm facing this buffering issues and it stops for couple of seconds and return back again and it's really annoying sometimes.

Knowing that i'm using a very fast internet of 50MB/Sec Fiber Optic. Is there any solution for this ? do i have to open some ports or anything from my router ?
If you have another solution to make it works better without buffering please advise ,, Additionally on my computer it's working super great without any buffering issues.

Thanks, and waiting a positive massive feedback :)
Router config->Enabling "IGMP Snooping" and Disabling Firewall may help

Last edited: