• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Smarters Pro auth problems

nojretlas

Aug 13, 2022
I cannot get the app to work on the TV, works on Android with NO issues.
On the TV I get "Authorization Failed on above host"

I am out of ideas.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I cannot get the app to work on the TV, works on Android with NO issues.
On the TV I get "Authorization Failed on above host"

I am out of ideas.
as discussed in pm, try the things i told you and lets see if that is working then. if not, just reply to my pm please ;)

lesliejohn

Aug 20, 2022
Trying to set up my Samsung. Literally copied and pasted the info from my 3rd party reseller. Works on all my other devices, but will not work on my Samsung TV. I keep seeing this smarters.link, but no idea what this means

reseller name
Username (provided by reseller)
Password
Reseller link

What am I doing wrong?

vitshinzo

Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
Trying to set up my Samsung. Literally copied and pasted the info from my 3rd party reseller. Works on all my other devices, but will not work on my Samsung TV. I keep seeing this smarters.link, but no idea what this means

reseller name
Password
Reseller link

What am I doing wrong?
As I see you are newbie here
If you have valid rapid iptv subscription contact your seller

If you don't have rapid iptv service then contact your provider

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live

reseller name
Password
Reseller link

What am I doing wrong?
IPTV smarters on Samsung tv need a different server url, your provider need to setup a unique url for that device and app, ask your provider or get a trial/subscription from us ;)

Fabio Sousa

Jan 22, 2016
Switzerland
Hello Guys,
I am also trying to set up smarters iptv app on my LG, but i have no more ideas... I used the m3u URL, then just username as PW with the generic url... Nothing works. How should I proceed, what is meant with using the above-mentioned url , should i use thaturl alone?

vitshinzo

Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
Hello Guys,
I am also trying to set up smarters iptv app on my LG, but i have no more ideas... I used the m3u URL, then just username as PW with the generic url... Nothing works. How should I proceed, what is meant with using the above-mentioned url , should i use thaturl alone?
If you have rapid subscription
Change url to

Fabio Sousa

Jan 22, 2016
Switzerland
OMG, so it works ^^ so easy -.- Thank you... Everything just tv guide is nonexistent and one can not sort the channels for example by name.

Faceoflife

Oct 30, 2022
All the problems of smarters pro is the server link, i'm using it since almost 2 years and it's working, the bad thing u cannot make many favorite