• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

some coutries laag/issues while others work

Rob8819

Mar 23, 2018
Hello,

Im located in Bulgaria had since 10th october i have issues.
Only during daytime from around 1pm till midnight the channels (no matter if HD,FHD or UHD) from specific countires play super buffery/laagy.
Examle: I can play every single channel from Russia, Spaid, Czech or Albania with FHD lag and buffer free. All fine.
If i want to play a channel from Germany, France, UK, USA/CA for example it doesnt even play lowest quality. Buffers 10sec shows image 1 sec and buffer again.

Found out so far:
-Cant be my internet since speedtest are allways consistant 100mbits
-Cant be my ISP because the countries with issues work perfect at like 1am or 10am (why would they interfere only during day?) and why would they allow other countries to work fine?
-tested different decives TV, android box and tested diff software/apps...same issues

Anyways, its probably an issue with rapid, maybe they changed something around start of october?
Im using it for years and never had issues. Does someone got same issues ?

Rob8819

Mar 23, 2018
so i always used rapid with over my ISP who is throtteling streaming when to many ppl are using internet at a node. So i tested expressVPN and this fixed it.
I tested a bad vpn before which made it worse actually. Now i bought premium expressVPN like 10$ month but all works fine again so far

Joz

Jun 29, 2019
so how do you use vpn on tv?
so i always used rapid with over my ISP who is throtteling streaming when to many ppl are using internet at a node. So i tested expressVPN and this fixed it.
I tested a bad vpn before which made it worse actually. Now i bought premium expressVPN like 10$ month but all works fine again so far

so how do you use vpn on tv?

YU1970

Nov 22, 2020
so first Rob8819 complains and asks for help and once he finds a solution he doesn't wanna share with the rest i.e. like Joz and all others who might face the same problem. That's not helping others in the iptv community

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
For isp block or speed limitations which result in buffering, the only solution seems to be a VPN. If you device like smart tv doesn't support vpn apps, then think about to buy an android box (e.g. amazon fire tv stick) or a second router which support vpn CLIENT (not server), e.g. asus router. Make sure that the second router enjoy the VPN CLIENT protocol.
Such a router cost around 50 eur, i think it's worth it ;)

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
so first Rob8819 complains and asks for help and once he finds a solution he doesn't wanna share with the rest i.e. like Joz and all others who might face the same problem. That's not helping others in the iptv community
If you read his comment he told you the fix " using a VPN " since his ISP was throttling his line during PEAK time...

Flexnes

Sep 21, 2018
I do not use vpn, my conser is just that it will slow things down but obviusly it can slow it down anyway unfornately.