Thank you for the zap reply! I will try this options , little challenging for me but I ll go step by step in any case I m super appreciated for the quick replyHello,
Can you tell us which app do you use on your Samsung UN5MU6300, smart iptv or ss iptv?
Here a few ideas for smart iptv :
- which m3u link (with options) do you use MPEGTS or the HLS link?
- try to use MPEGTS or HLS eg to see which one works better for you.
- Additionally, try reducing your playlist size by removing channels/movies (Dashboard >> Bouquet List)
- You could try to change the pw of your m3u link thru your dashboard and upload link again. (https://siptv.eu/mylist/)
- Delete the app from your Smart Tv and then reinstall again. (Additionally, try to reset your Samsung TV and check for updates)
- Or even try to restart your router and wait for 5 min and try again.
- Try to change DNS, on your TV, Press the “Menu” button on your remote.
- Under “Settings menu” select “Network” (1) then choose “Network Status” (2).
- After several seconds you will see 3 buttons. ...
- Choose “DNS setting” (4).
- Select “Enter manually” (5).
- Enter the SmartyDNS DNS addresses (6).
- Cloudflare DNS: 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52
Open DNS: 184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11
Google DNS: 18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124
DNS Watch: 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52
- some routers have safe DNS option that is forcing router DNS even if you put custom DNS on other devices so the first thing to do especially for Vodafone is to disable secure DNS in Router internet settings.
Before you switch to any DNS addresses, make sure you write down your current DNS addresses,
So you can keep these numbers in case you need to get back to your original settings.
If your original settings were set to “Automatic”, just change your DNS settings back to “Automatic”.