• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

mvsburg

Dec 20, 2016
Hi
Can anyone tell me how is it possible that NPO 2 NL is not playing in MRMC but plays well in any other app for apple tv 4 ?

Thanks

lazocris

Mar 22, 2016
Reseller ID
lazocris
Hey guys is the StalkerTV App for IOS not working for our portal? Username and password is correct but it has problems with the link, says wrong format.
so is there anyone who had success with this app in combination with rapidiptv/clientportal? If yes, which mainlink is required?
Please help cause I want a app which is sorted with the countries and looks like PerfectPlayer Prozent even better the MAG device. Thanks a lot.

lazocris

Mar 22, 2016
Reseller ID
lazocris
That‘s the point... I hoped that someone has a solution or an information.

Montoya

Jun 6, 2017
The official Stalker app doesn't work as far as I know with Rapid..
Only the PVR stalker addon for Kodi/MrMC works PARTLY, so dont use that...

For the Apple TV and a comlete working setup, use GSE , MrMC or iPlayTV

- GSE>> Setup with Xtream codes

- MrMC>> Setup with PVR simple client with your "m3u link with options" and for EPG use http://clientportal.link:8080/xmltv.php?username=xxxx&password=xxxx

- iPlayTV>> Setup with your "m3u link with options" and for EPG use http://clientportal.link:8080/xmltv.php?username=xxxx&password=xxxx

Reactions: joaopaulo

garddog76

Jan 2, 2017
how do i get "m3u link with options" i have a magbox with subscription and i broke so want to try an app insted!! newbee :)

flyhightony

Jul 9, 2018
Hello,
I installed simpleVID app and currently I'm trying to set up EPG. I added EPG url in system settings but nothing changed in the app. How can I open configured EPG in this app? Does it work for anyone?

Nerko

Jun 9, 2017
Hi guys.

Whats the best app for IPTV to use on my iPhone or iPad? Too many to chose from =/

Thanks

Manny

Oct 14, 2016
Did you work out how to setup epg mine showing incorrect program it’s incorrect

Sweden

Aug 5, 2018
Hi
I have installed iplaytv on my appletv 4th 4K and pasted the link from Iptvstack. It worked perfectly one day but when I started appletv again the next day, only some countries was loaded and no VOD´s...

I´m having the same problem with VLC on my mac and PC...VLC is showing everything correct the first time but when I restart it it stops loading all the countries and VOD.

I´ve tried to reinstall IplayTV and VLC but it still doesent work, it stops loading all the VOD.

I´ve also tried with another link which i created from bucketlist in iptvstack but I still have the same problem, the first time it is loaded on VLC (both on my mac and my PC) it works, but when I restart VLC it stops loading countries ....the same as with my appleTV ?!

Please, can you help me? Anyone?

Sweden

Aug 5, 2018
Hi
I have installed iplaytv on my appletv 4th 4K and pasted the link from Iptvstack. It worked perfectly one day but when I started appletv again the next day, only some countries was loaded and no VOD´s...

I´m having the same problem with VLC on my mac and PC...VLC is showing everything correct the first time but when I restart it it stops loading all the countries and VOD.

I´ve tried to reinstall IplayTV and VLC but it still doesent work, it stops loading all the VOD.

I´ve also tried with another link which i created from bucketlist in iptvstack but I still have the same problem, the first time it is loaded on VLC (both on my mac and my PC) it works, but when I restart VLC it stops loading countries ....the same as with my appleTV ?!

Please, can you help me? Anyone?