• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Submitting tickets in Dashboard and service problems

krayhan

Jan 1, 2017
Reseller ID
Looking....
Many times I have submitted in different ways a problem with a channel Bein IZ TR on dashboard. The problem is that it is a wrong channel showing, it shows Bein Sports HD 1 TR. Randomly sometimes it turns to the good channel, mostly wrong. All those attempts on Dashboard are getting ignored or maybe not even read, I get no response. But my problem is not with 1 silly channel the issue is more then this.

The reason I have for many years subscription here is the good service, transparency and the communication with the customers. This is troubling me lately because of lacking any response or solution. I have many friends and family members which I introduced to this community. Unfortunately things are not the same as in the old days. I have also adressed the stuttering with the Dutch FHD channels now going on for almost a year. There us another topic about this Problem. Even the HD 1280p channels are bad at prime time evening moments.

For years I have been a very satisfied customer, we have overcome many troubles and the team has always had come with a technical solution. Unfortunately it seems like this stubborn issues i mention, especially the Dutch FHD channels at prime time not able anymore to watch. I am not sure if I will continue beeing a subscriber, i pity this since I and my family friends had been very loyal. Maybe and I truely patiently wait a little bit more hoping that the technical team will bounce back again with the quality we were used to have and we deserve.

Thanks in advance for reading hopefully fixing this problems definitely.

Reactions: Iou84

krayhan

Jan 1, 2017
Reseller ID
Looking....
Correction "Even the HD 720p channels are bad at prime time evening moments."

Jay_Gee

Dec 20, 2019
Same with Austrian and German Channels. In some times at prime time, the Channels stuttering horrible.
I told this weeks ago and no Reaction or fixing. At least, i check it with VPN, cause the Admins say, that solve the Problem. But nothing is getting better!
I think at the moment, there are too many Users on a Line/Server? So they overload the Stream.
But like ever.... everyone tell you, that you are the only one with this problem.

Reactions: Iou84