• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Super Sport Script For Sale

london1983

Nov 22, 2019
Reseller ID
london1983
This sale is for Super Sport PHP script, this script Grabs Super Sport HD 1-12 + Blitz & Maximo.
This script was coded by myself and you will not find it for sale anywhere else 100%
Demo will be given before purchase like all of my scripts, also full support and instructions will be given as always.

CHANNELS

SUPER SPORT 1 HD
SUPER SPORT 2 HD
SUPER SPORT 3 HD
SUPER SPORT 4 HD
SUPER SPORT 5 HD
SUPER SPORT 6 HD
SUPER SPORT 7 HD
SUPER SPORT 8 HD
SUPER SPORT 9 HD
SUPER SPORT 10 HD
SUPER SPORT 11 HD
SUPER SPORT 12 HD
SUPER SPORT BLIZTS HD
SUPER SPORT MAXIMO HD

Send PM for more information

london1983

Nov 22, 2019
Reseller ID
london1983
I have this script too lol.... you wont find this elsewhere, laughable
Also without you even seeing my script how can you say you have this script?? it could be completey different to yours? as this script was made by myself and a friend so i very much doubt its the same. anyways when your finished Hijacking my post to try and draw attetion to your ADS.

DougFord

Aug 7, 2020
Also without you even seeing my script how can you say you have this script?? it could be completey different to yours? as this script was made by myself and a friend so i very much doubt its the same. anyways when your finished Hijacking my post to try and draw attetion to your ADS.
You didn't write it, lol....

DougFord

Aug 7, 2020
A friend wrote script and I contributed the stream information.. so it is a joint project. Not sure where you are going with this.
That isn't what you said in your first post here, I'd be very skeptical in working with this guy - He's back peddling, he's lying.. Interesting person for sure, just don't give him any money.

london1983

Nov 22, 2019
Reseller ID
london1983
That isn't what you said in your first post here, I'd be very skeptical in working with this guy - He's back peddling, he's lying.. Interesting person for sure, just don't give him any money.
The script works perfect so why wouldn’t people buy? Would it matter who made it? If the script works and can be seen working before buying? I don’t really see your point

DougFord

Aug 7, 2020
The script works perfect so why wouldn’t people buy? Would it matter who made it? If the script works and can be seen working before buying? I don’t really see your point
The point is you lied, and this is the internet so I am simply reminding people to be skeptical when dealing with someone whose lying about their works, is my point.