• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Swedish Allsvenskan on DPlay

danill

Aug 6, 2019
What are the plans on showing Swedish football league Allsvenskan which starts on 14th of June? I have seen there is one DPlay channel, but that will hardly be enough since a lot of the games will be played parallel to each other. Will you add more DPlay channels to account for this?

Thank you.

Challe

Aug 14, 2017
What are the plans on showing Swedish football league Allsvenskan which starts on 14th of June? I have seen there is one DPlay channel, but that will hardly be enough since a lot of the games will be played parallel to each other. Will you add more DPlay channels to account for this?

Thank you.

Thank you.
Yes this is a must have for the Swedish costumers, other IPTV providers already have D-plays channels.
For a few months ago you added D-play 1 and D-play 2 in the Swedish list, none of them is working, only black screen.
You will loose lots of costumers if you dont add those channels very soon! We have been asking for D-plays channels for 6 month now, How hard can it be?

danill

Aug 6, 2019
Yes, it would be a shame to have to switch from a service I otherwise like because of this. Really hoping for a solution!

Kuben

Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
Yes this is a must have for the Swedish costumers, other IPTV providers already have D-plays channels.
For a few months ago you added D-play 1 and D-play 2 in the Swedish list, none of them is working, only black screen.
You will loose lots of costumers if you dont add those channels very soon! We have been asking for D-plays channels for 6 month now, How hard can it be?
Rapid already have dplay. "other iptv providers" always that comment.
"only black screen" Because there are no games.
Lastly, have you guys not learned to stop underestimate Rapid...? Again, and again and again...

Reactions: Alexander R

danill

Aug 6, 2019
I understand why there are black screens since there are no games until 14th of June. But 2 DPlay channels is not going to cut it with the amount of games they will play in a very short amount of time. Hence my question what the plan is for showing Allsvenskan on Rapid, should be a pretty simple question to answer.

Kuben

Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
I understand why there are black screens since there are no games until 14th of June. But 2 DPlay channels is not going to cut it with the amount of games they will play in a very short amount of time. Hence my question what the plan is for showing Allsvenskan on Rapid, should be a pretty simple question to answer.
Saw answer months already from admin, so do not worry.

Tedbass

Jul 17, 2019
Ok now there is 4 Dplay channels, as a worried fan i would like to know if there will be any announcement of which game will be shown on which stream?

Liveonsat isnt saying

Kuben

Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
Even after this I would like to point out that I would like to see more things happening for the Swedish channels next time more wuickly Rapid... You’ve got alot off Swedish customers, and Swede’s are (lets be real) a real pain in the ass having no patience at all. So it will be a loss having them find alternatives. So i would like see more being done next time :)

Tedbass

Jul 17, 2019
Even after this I would like to point out that I would like to see more things happening for the Swedish channels next time more wuickly Rapid... You’ve got alot off Swedish customers, and Swede’s are (lets be real) a real pain in the ass having no patience at all. So it will be a loss having them find alternatives. So i would like see more being done next time :)
Well to be honest all you need is transparency and I think most swedes can be satisfied with it.

JohnStackIPTV

Swedish Reseller
Reseller
Jan 22, 2018
Sweden
Reseller ID
JohnStackIPTV
None of the Dplay channels are working atm. I've reported dplay 1 and 2 on the dashboard but 3 and 4 are not listed.

ktd

Jul 27, 2017
DPlay Sport 3 in 576. 576, is this 1994??? DPlay Sport 1 SE is at least 720P...

Tedbass

Jul 17, 2019
Dplay Sport 1 SE in 720P but DPlay Sport 3 in 576P!!! 576, is this 1994???
Bro no point in raging about the quality, you can buy the real deal from Dplay if you want compensation. However i can agree with you that there is inconsistency between the channels

ktd

Jul 27, 2017
Compensation? I’m just surprise that 576 is even possible today...