• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Currently we are testing new security update on Spain Country only, for all devices. If you faced any problem, Please contact support immediately. Thanks for your cooperation and helping us in developments.
  • Please note: If you are using an old device such MAG 200 or 250 which they are limited in memory, You may have problem in connecting to portal, Please try to update your Bouquet through dashboard again and remove unnecessary bouquets.

Swedish Channels

P

Pellep

Sep 4, 2018
Now its alot of problem with the Swedish channels.. Did not Rapit update all hardware?.

Picture go away, sound not what you watch... This problem is on several channels and have been for some days now.

Please fix.

P

Pellep

Sep 4, 2018
Same here, lagg in VOD and even channels now tonight.
I did work good after all servers go down and up again with new HW, but not its realy bad quality on Swedish channel and alot of frezzing on alot of channels.

Almost al swedish channel have this problem, also low quality in picture.. ( And no i have 250MB fiber in the house and top quality Router )

Hope Rapid Team fix this ASAP so we can watch again without problems.

M

mikael byström

Jun 27, 2018
hmm strange what channels? i got no problem with any of my swedish channel which i have in my favorite list

Carpy

Carpy

Sep 7, 2019
For me it starts in the evening, about 21:00-22:00. Works fine earlier in the evening like right now.

P

Pellep

Sep 4, 2018
Now is 20.17 and several channel have problem with picture frezzing and stop for 1-3sec.

Rapid Tem can you start to check up problem and fix?.

Carpy

Carpy

Sep 7, 2019
VOD Series choppy as hell right noe, tested 1hr ago no problem, now all of a sudden lagg.

Reported in the dashboard to my reseller. Started after the weekend, been Ok for me after the server update until now.

RoggaJ

RoggaJ

Nov 2, 2016
Sweden
Hello! Im back on Rapid after a year with a lesser good servive. But now i find that the Travel channel (my familys no1 favorite channel) in the swedish group is not the travel channel it used to be and not the one you get if you choose an ordinary tvservice here in sweden like Boxer. But i find the right channel that it used to be in the portugal channel group. Is it possible to add that channel to the swedish group in the dashboard or do i need to make a custom m3u playlist?

tremitech

tremitech

vetvendosje
Reseller
Dec 12, 2016
sweden
Reseller ID
Vetvendosje
Alla Chanel not work in the Sweden
How can I fix how can I do something
Thank for answering

M

Michael_Bergstrand

May 28, 2019
Always a problem with sport events when Sweden National Teams are playing (football, handboll etc). Last couple of days TV6 is down during the matches. To me it seems like the bandwith is to little/small. Anyone else who have noticed this pattern?

M

Marcusjj

Jan 11, 2017
Alla Chanel not work in the Sweden
How can I fix how can I do something
Thank for answering
I got problems too. Every channel reboots every 20-40sec with black picture for 1sec. Using Mag portal. Using bredband2 internet suplier.

R

roslyn1

Jan 18, 2020
I have been experiencing buffering on all the C More channels in Sweden this weekend. Anyone else with the same problems? Other channels have worked great

S

Skylon

Aug 26, 2018
Same here, almost all swedish channels are buffering and freezing. 2 weeks with this problem now, it comes and goes but unwatchable most of the time.

H

hekatomb

Jan 5, 2020
Same thing for me. Filed a report on the dashboard and it says "solved" but still same problem