• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

The Most Advanced M3U EPG Editor for IPTV - IPTVEditor

lKinder_Bueno

May 29, 2019

What is IPTVEditor?
IPTVEditor is an Advanced EPG and M3U IPTV Editor.
It is a project born from Community's request and from a lack of List Editor with advanced feature.
It is based on an easy to use interface, the graphic is simple and complete.
The core features is Cloud and IA, there are a lot of algorithms that helps the user to better managing the list without wasting time.
IPTVEditor is Update quite every week with new features requested by users and bug fixes.

Features List :

CORE FEATURES:
  • Drag Channels with mouse
  • Select multiple Channels using CTRL or SHIFT

LOADING LIST:
  • Load List Xtream API
  • Load List URL
  • Load List File
  • Import only TVChannels, only VOD or Both

CHANNEL EDITOR:
  • Basic Channel Editor
  • Add new Channel
  • Remove Channel
  • Duplicate Channels
  • Move Channels
  • Search Channels
  • Sort All Channels in a Group
  • Sort All Groups

LOGO EDITOR
  • Basic URL Logo Editing
  • Search Logo By Word
  • Auto Search Logo (only 1 Channel at time in Free version)

GROUP EDITOR
  • Edit Group Name
  • Create new Group
  • Delete Group & Channels inside
  • Merge Group

EPG EDITOR
  • Basic EPG Editor
  • Insert EPG Link
  • EPG Shift

VOD EDITOR
  • Basic VOD Editing
  • Remove VOD
  • Move VODs
  • Duplicate VODs

Discover how is it easy editing your IPTV List with this video:

DOWNLOAD IPTVEDITOR

SCREENSHOTs (open the spoiler)

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

We need to inform you all, this editor is without our approval. And you use it on your own responsibility.
I hope that you understand the risk that you are exposed to, both for your users and for service, by sharing sensitive information such as username and password of your lines.

Regards,

lKinder_Bueno

May 29, 2019
Hello,

We need to inform you all, this editor is without our approval. And you use it on your own responsibility.
I hope that you understand the risk that you are exposed to, both for your users and for service, by sharing sensitive information such as username and password of your lines.

Regards,
This is the free version and it is totally offline. So your data remain only on your pc.

Abdelhalim40

Nov 8, 2019
Hello stay away from this editor, the web version is very slow, the software is deleted by the antivirus "malware", I have bought the pro version I have tried it for two hours on the web, epg service not complete and hardly to edit better do it manually on the m3u file and save time. I have requested the refund and they don't want to.

lKinder_Bueno

May 29, 2019
Hello stay away from this editor, the web version is very slow, the software is deleted by the antivirus "malware", I have bought the pro version I have tried it for two hours on the web, epg service not complete and hardly to edit better do it manually on the m3u file and save time. I have requested the refund and they don't want to.
Did you really just created an account for spamming under a thread?
You bought the software quite a month ago when the price was just 10€ because the windows version is removed from the store from a month. And looks what? You started spamming bullshit just after you loose a paypal dispute.
The software is updated 3-4 times a week with new bug fix. In the 10-15 days a new framework will be ready removing the "reloading" everytime there is a new edit.
It is written EVERYWHERE there is no refund.

geestream

Nov 10, 2019
UK
I have been using it for a couple of days now it seems all okay, yes it does need improvements but I am sure it will be updated and all bugs and errors will be resolved. I really liked the logo search over the internet. Keep it up and good luck with your software.

Tenjac

Sep 27, 2019
Reseller ID
miki_vid
What exactly can we do with this software can it be used for all.my customers
Sorry if question is stupid
Only thing i understand is that i can sort my channels and my list

Netuddki

Jan 2, 2017

Regards,
I am using https://epg.best for 6 years now, since they launched as the FIRST epg service of this kind and there is nothing insecure about it.
There is no possible way that my information is getting out from there and those people have also no reason to steal my shitty, illegal iptv subscription.

In exchange I get the best data, you can find on the net with show title, subtitle, actor names, director names, show images, categories, production date, production country and much more.

CalicoJack

Jul 13, 2020
I don’t know about the online version. I’ve tried several playlists big and small and every single one fails. The advice says open with bypass but I don’t see any way to do that. Gonna try to the offline version but this online version seems to not work very well.

CalicoJack

Jul 13, 2020
I don’t know about the online version. I’ve tried several playlists big and small and every single one fails. The advice says open with bypass but I don’t see any way to do that. Gonna try to the offline version but this online version seems to not work very well.
I take it back. After trying a few lists I did get a few to work. Hope to get in there and mess around more soon.,