• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Tivimate, assign EPG from secondary source

terto

New Member
Jan 18, 2017
2
7
3
32
Hi,

I'm super satisfied with Tivimate as an IPTV app, and the EPG is about 95% correct on my Swedish channels (excluding the stream channels). I've found a secondary XML url that I know contains the remaining 5%, or at least 3-4%.

My playlist in Tivimate is set up as Xtream Codes.

In Settings => EPG => EPG sources => I have the Xtrem Codes and the alternative XML url.

I've also assigned these two EPG sources on the playlist itself.

While trying to assign the EPG for channels the only options I'm seeing are the ones from Xtrem Codes source. My secondary XML source does not show up.

What am I doing wrong? Shouldn't this be possible? The secondary XML URL is from webgrabplus
 

Peanut

New Member
Oct 27, 2021
3
4
3
Hi,

I'm super satisfied with Tivimate as an IPTV app, and the EPG is about 95% correct on my Swedish channels (excluding the stream channels). I've found a secondary XML url that I know contains the remaining 5%, or at least 3-4%.

My playlist in Tivimate is set up as Xtream Codes.

In Settings => EPG => EPG sources => I have the Xtrem Codes and the alternative XML url.

I've also assigned these two EPG sources on the playlist itself.

While trying to assign the EPG for channels the only options I'm seeing are the ones from Xtrem Codes source. My secondary XML source does not show up.

What am I doing wrong? Shouldn't this be possible? The secondary XML URL is from webgrabplus
Settings/epg/epg source/add source . It definately works.